Sovereign Citizen Pilot

I wonder if he uses “Sovereign Citizen” fuel, free of government regulation or rules? Hand-crafted, small batch, artisanal!

It’s hilarious how those types of people still expect to drive on public roads, have access to 911 emergency services, etc.

An Alaskan has proclaimed himself a sovereign citizen, canceled his aircraft registration, allowed his medical to lapse, and continues to fly. The FAA has taken a dim view of it. I think I used to encounter this guy doing charter work along the Kuskokwim, going into Red Devil and Crooked Creek fairly regularly.

I was just reading this in the Anchorage Daily News. He apparently said in the court proceedings that he isn’t a citizen of the US. I’d say that falls squarely under the FAFO treaty of 2016. Oh ok, we can make that happen for you.

I wonder if he uses “Sovereign Citizen” fuel, free of government regulation or rules? Hand-crafted, small batch, artisanal!

It’s hilarious how those types of people still expect to drive on public roads, have access to 911 emergency services, etc.
We should take a square state no one wants to live in, like Arizona where it’s too hot to survive without AC, remove all forms of government and government services and then move all these people there.

Then whenever we confiscate guns or drugs from a crime we box it all up together, palletize it and then we air drop it in the middle of the state hunger games style. Televise the whole thing on pay per view and use the income stream to balance the nation’s budget.

Alaska is the wild wild west of aviation. I'm sure if he kept quiet about it the FAA would not have found out. I'm sure many of us have known people flying without a medical or license at some point in our careers. There was this guy back in the 80's that was spotting fish for his boat with a Cessna 150. On an expired student license. He just needed to be good enough to not crash and get in and out of KLGB without causing trouble. Which it's amazing he was able to do.

Alaska is the wild wild west of aviation. I'm sure if he kept quiet about it the FAA would not have found out. I'm sure many of us have known people flying without a medical or license at some point in our careers. There was this guy back in the 80's that was spotting fish for his boat with a Cessna 150. On an expired student license. He just needed to be good enough to not crash and get in and out of KLGB without causing trouble. Which it's amazing he was able to do.
Steady on Amigo
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDkkO8qrox0

I was just reading this in the Anchorage Daily News. He apparently said in the court proceedings that he isn’t a citizen of the US. I’d say that falls squarely under the FAFO treaty of 2016. Oh ok, we can make that happen for you.

Give him a row boat, take him 12 miles offshore and say “Have at it!”

We should take a square state no one wants to live in, like Arizona where it’s too hot to survive without AC, remove all forms of government and government services and then move all these people there.

Then whenever we confiscate guns or drugs from a crime we box it all up together, palletize it and then we air drop it in the middle of the state hunger games style. Televise the whole thing on pay per view and use the income stream to balance the nation’s budget.

Cherokee_Nation ENTERS THE CHAT
TohonoOdam ENTERS THE CHAT
Navajo_Nation ENTERS THE CHAT

Hot dang, traffic is way, WAY up! I think they want to have a word with you! ;)

Give him a row boat, take him 12 miles offshore and say “Have at it!”

IMG_2348.png

Cherokee_Nation ENTERS THE CHAT
TohonoOdam ENTERS THE CHAT
Navajo_Nation ENTERS THE CHAT

Hot dang, traffic is way, WAY up! I think they want to have a word with you! ;)
I’m all for giving it back to them. They can take care of the free citizen problem.

Back