Southwest Suspending hiring through 2024....

I never got any of this free drink nonsense on those layovers!

Well you had to engage with them in order for them to buy you drinks. LOL You've been "booed" about as long as I've known you and would never be involved in those typecof activities. Tony on the other hand...

All the SkyWest kids looooooove that thing. Just ask them, or not, and they’ll tell you. ;)

Guilty as charged. But since I'm stuck in it for a long time*, I guess it's good that I like it! (I really do) OO is the biggest 175 operator in the world.

It's a great airplane to fly, either automation or handflying, the FBW is extremely well-designed, all of the fundamental systems and their failure modes are well-conceived, the system logic is surprisingly excellent almost across the board, it's comfy for crew, an excellent ride for the passengers, it performs beautifully, and it's just a great all-around airplane.

(* Until I get fired for union rabble-rousing or lose my medical, heh)

I think besides the Pratt issues it's been okay. I know the Mx guys have hated working on certain aspects of it, and it's a very grumpy airplane with electrical issues, but like I said, we (and SouthernJets) have figured out how to operate 'em.

SouthernJets has also done well with them, I believe.

Hello MRO! They do a lot of their maintenance and engine work in house so a lot less waiting around for a Pratt rep to get back to you.

Back