Some pointers from a friend that worked WAI

I really like Phoenix, about 6 months out of the year. Granted, if I wasn't flying out of DVT with students trying to kill me every day (and preflighting...very... slowly..when...it...was....120F...in...a...monkey...suit) things might have been different..

TPC where they host the Phoenix Open is right down the street so everyone move here. Oh no, WAIT! Scottsdale is closed!

I don't know much about PHX, but I do know there's a Ferrari dealer in Scottsdale. Without knowing anything else about Scottsdale, I know they don't just put a Ferrari dealer somewhere, unless, well..... $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I can only assume you live in a very nice place!

I don't know much about PHX, but I do know there's a Ferrari dealer in Scottsdale. Without knowing anything else about Scottsdale, I know they don't just put a Ferrari dealer somewhere, unless, well..... $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you thought the Southpark episode trashing NJ was bad you definitely need to see the one slamming Scottsdale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The stupidity of putting the prestige of your town based on a golf bat match is ridiculous. 6.5k in property taxes gets you 1/8 acre, no services and "8/10" schools, jeebus knows what HOA fees are to justify shoveling snow or mowing grass.
Don't act like NJ is a paradise compared to CA; our politicians are just as stupid and corrupt, but without the wholesome circle jerk of environmentalism.

Pharma/med device industry here is drying up, everything was sent abroad. Industry consists of refineries and server farms for high frequency transactions on the stock exchange

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Oh hell, Ferraris are for the "nouveau riche". Astins, McLarens, Lambos are what turns the heads in the Target parking lot and the old, damp, stinky money around these parts.

If you thought the Southpark episode trashing NJ was bad you definitely need to see the one slamming Scottsdale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't seen either. Youtube time!

our politicians are just as stupid and corrupt, but without the wholesome circle jerk of environmentalism.

everything was sent abroad.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

1qwsfj.jpg

KSDL is really interesting during the Phoenix Open. A lot of gorgeous metal. Same thing during Barrett Jackson. I don't think we flew those days, if memory serves... just ground.

Back