Some pictures from CVG to PHX tonight! (Well, Sunday 1/11/04)

[ QUOTE ]
Doug, what is the longest you've sit at an airport without having a layover so to say, with the option of going to a hotel.

And, what do you do during this time? Just sit in the pilot lounge?

smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Anything 5 hours or more we get a hotel.

Usually check in on the forums, watch satellite TV, eat, read a few newspapers...

Re: Some pictures from CVG to PHX tonight!

[ QUOTE ]
Doug - Was it Sunday the 11th you were in MHT? I was in Manchester yesterday spotting! I saw a Delta MD88 in the morning. Maybe it was you?
cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

We left MHT at 9:25 am so it might have been.

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Doug ... got a question. Seems like in the last several trips you've talked about you haven't been in and out of DFW much. Does Mother Delta's schedule changes (less mainline, more baby jets) have a lot to do with that, I'd guess?

[/ QUOTE ]

Even when we had a bigger base in DFW when I first got to the base, I normally did more west coast SLC hubbing that DFW.

[ QUOTE ]
Do you think DFW will go kaput as a pilot base for mainline (recognizing there's still the mostly-RJ hub there) or not?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know. I do know that Air Tran is 'minihubbing' DFW which is going to clean our clock unless we get off our butts and effectively compete in that market.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Doug - Was it Sunday the 11th you were in MHT? I was in Manchester yesterday spotting! I saw a Delta MD88 in the morning. Maybe it was you?
cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

We left MHT at 9:25 am so it might have been.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cue the Iggy Pop music, roll the title:

" D o u g S p o t t i n g "
cool.gif

Now I have Underworld: "Born Slippy" in my head now!

It was you!

9:00 - 11:00 I was there before heading over to the mall. Way cool now that I know who was flying that plane! Sure chilly in NH!

Back