Some initial post NJC '14 thoughts...

So why can't we have the face book info on the QR? Scan it and you get the name, photo, email, screen name and employer...

Of course I didn't see much scanning and got requests after for email information. So, people have to use it!

I was asked for my resume QR code a few times, but not many wanted the front as it launched to an email. Think it would of been better for the contact info. Guess it could be to another link and we could do a contact card with the info we wanted to provide.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414465038.414409.jpg

I was asked for my resume QR code a few times, but not many wanted the front as it launched to an email. Think it would of been better for the contact info. Guess it could be to another link and we could do a contact card with the info we wanted to provide.
@ozziecat35 had his Tinder and Match.com profiles linked on front.

Crap man, there are people I still haven't met... and people I've met with less than full brain function that I can't fully recall. I should start taking notes on business cards... or not do fireball shots.

Everyone should be required to bring a bottle of Fireball next year. I've had to go on a facebook friending spree because I forgot the whole "pass out business cards" thing.

Ok what was the story behind that cat meme? It showed up way too much on my Groupme app.

Not saying I have an issue with it as I posted a few memes myself.
I thought it was sitting on someones butt crack before I realized it was on a couch...I was frightened...

Back