Soloed Today!

Thanks!
Very familiar with KTKI, that's where my solo took place. The weather out there today was perfect. I'm pretty sure I'll be back there tomorrow during my stage check. What part of town are you in, Mckinney or closer to the city?

I gotcha. Yeah TKI is a good place.

Im actually in Fairview, right in between Allen and McKinney. You know where that huge construction is taking place for the new mall near the outlets? I live near there. Where are you at?

I gotcha. Yeah TKI is a good place.

Im actually in Fairview, right in between Allen and McKinney. You know where that huge construction is taking place for the new mall near the outlets? I live near there. Where are you at?

You mean where we have to abide by all the noise abatement stuff flying out of TKI? :D

You mean where we have to abide by all the noise abatement stuff flying out of TKI? :D

Im not THAT far into Fairview. Im more in Allen, thats my story and im sticking to it!! :D

Those people out there near the threshold of 35 are well... balls ass crazy :panic:

Im not THAT far into Fairview. Im more in Allen, thats my story and im sticking to it!! :D

Those people out there near the threshold of 35 are well... balls ass crazy :panic:

Fairview is one of those towns you hear about when tornadoes are coming, but you're not really sure it actually exhists.:D I kid.

I'm right up the road in Richardson.

Back