So, Who's Gonna Be There??

OK< sweet. Now, when is everybody coming and going? If I get there too early on Friday and nobody else gets in until the evening, I'll find myself really durnk. If everybody is coming early and I get there late, everybody else will be durnk already.

Anybody coming Thursday night? Is everybody leaving Sunday morning? Anybody leaving Monday morning (I don't have to work until Monday night . . . . hehehe)?

Let me know!

Can't wait to meet you guys. Been on this site for about a year and a half and have yet to meet anyone I hadn't met already so I'm really looking forward to it.

Can't wait to meet you guys. Been on this site for about a year and a half and have yet to meet anyone I hadn't met already so I'm really looking forward to it.

Yeah, well, you'll get to "talk" to me tonight, duh!!! And, I'm in the Inner Circle now (Dough hinted around about it, anyways), so who else do you really need to meet?????:nana2:

Just kidding. Have fun on your new run, and I'll talk to you tonight!!

I'm a definite maybe. There's no way to know at this point if I could hold a weekend off by june, but I will definitely make it a bidding priority.

Back