So, Who's Gonna Be There??

no i do not resemble that. i am the angry guy that wants to go home while bill keeps sitting there saying to the other losers that krystle really likes him and that he is going to get her number. i swear it is a gross situation all the way around.

and yes metro is an eclectic group of people. although i cant wait to put my doorman/bouncing shoes up and never go back to them. its not that cool of a yob.

It probably isn't cool , or fun, or anything else enjoyable. It is a JOB, a means to get you where you want to go. I've had pleanty. Just in case you were wondering where all the ones came from!

yes indeed. :laff: it was an experience and have many stories. i guess when i get a tad bit older it will be something to look back and laugh on.

maybe? :) yea when i finally bow out of it then i can be more relaxed and laugh about it. so to answer your question yes this summer. i plan on giving my two weeks in may!

maybe? :) yea when i finally bow out of it then i can be more relaxed and laugh about it. so to answer your question yes this summer. i plan on giving my two weeks in may!

I meant that you would be older in the summer, but if you done with it that is great too!

you can only do it so long. i have been hit so many times its not even funny. i have been stabbed, its just not good. the pay though is great. you cant get a job that pays 35 an hour for nothing more than being big and nasty.

you can only do it so long. i have been hit so many times its not even funny. i have been stabbed, its just not good. the pay though is great. you cant get a job that pays 35 an hour for nothing more than being big and nasty.

Too bad I don't do per diems at Cornell anymore......I could have made you unaware when you got your sutures......I am making an assumption because I saw many a stab wound at Cornell.

no stitched for me. they said their might be infection and let your body heal on its own. it took about two weeks before the oozing stopped.

I will be there since I live in Chicago and I will be out for classes for summer vacation. If the weather is nice I may go help out with this Young Eagles Rally at the Gary Airport on the saturday that this is happening, but I have this down on my calendar.:yup:

I'm kicking the idea around a bit. Perhaps the wife and I can make the trip. There are some guys here I'd like to meet. Unfortunately at this point I have no idea what my reserve schedule is going to look like. Who knows how long CA reserve in EWR will last. Maybe Chicaga can shed some light on it for me.

I think I'll be there, but not sure yet. I can't decide if I should go back to Washington state and see some friends graduate from college that weekend, or hang around Chicago and make a bunch of new friends.

I'm leaning towards Chicago...college graduation ceremonies are boring.

I'll be there for Blues Fest for sure, possibly the Museum of Science and Industry as well. I'd love to attend all of the events, but I'm going to try and kill two birds with one stone by visiting friends and family while I'm there.

I should be there now that I'm living in Wisconsin... as long as Skyway doesn't own me those days. (and am unable to trip trade)

Back