So what's everyone's back-up plan?

Circus Clown
RU73234.jpg

Although the construction indusrty is in shambles down here I will always hold my General, Roofing, and Plumbing Contractor Licenses. I'm not trying
to be Controller for the pay, I'm doing it out of passion.

Unless I get hurt and cannot finish the academy or training at the facility, I don't really worry about washing out. Not to sound like an a$$ or cocky, but I'm not really into the whole "washing-out" idea.

One thing that was funny was back in 1999, my recruiter told me: "with this MOS you can become an Air Traffic Controller when you get out!" I knew she was lying but let's see what happens.

Unless I get hurt and cannot finish the academy or training at the facility, I don't really worry about washing out. Not to sound like an a$$ or cocky, but I'm not really into the whole "washing-out" idea.

Thats a good attitude to have. To not be arrogant thinking you already know the job but confident enough that you think you can do it. Good luck:)

HD

Too bad I couldnt get paid to follow all the threads on this site. I will probably keep working for DEX (phone book company) and finish college--- 24 credits left.

Back