So what's everyone's back-up plan?

I'm interning with "Boxcar Willy". If this ATC thing doesn't work out, I can always fall back on that.

starting nursing school 8/25. Eventually a CRNA, but that will take about 5 years in total.

Applied 4/30
AT-SAT 7/18 (I'm so scared, I finished the green book in 3 days. The test cant be that easy).

We will see.

supermarket.jpg

HessEx123.jpg

popov-745434.jpg
tecate_snow_040405.jpg

homeless-man-nyc.gif

508553923_2a114a710f.jpg

I have a degree in Accounting & Law. If I don't get ATC then my back up is with the DEA, IRS, FBI, or CIA. Pretty good back up though

You think waiting for an ATC career takes long?? Just wait until you apply for te FBI or CIA...you will likely die before you get an INTERVIEW with them

IM CURRENTLY A MANGER IN THE HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY IN NEW YORK CITY COMPANY.. ITS A ALTERNATE OF STAYING IN HOTELS... IM ONLY 21 SO I HAVE TIME.. BUT I SOPPOSE MOVE UP IN THIS INDUSTRY.. TOP PAY IS ABOUT THE SAME AS ATC BUT TIME PERIOD TO GET THERE IS LIKE 10 YEARS COMPARED TO 2 YEARS WITH ATC..

I ALSO ALWAYS WANTED TO BE A MALE STRIPPER.. THATS NO :sarcasm: DEAD SERIOUS LOL

IM CURRENTLY A MANGER IN THE HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY IN NEW YORK CITY COMPANY.. ITS A ALTERNATE OF STAYING IN HOTELS... IM ONLY 21 SO I HAVE TIME.. BUT I SOPPOSE MOVE UP IN THIS INDUSTRY.. TOP PAY IS ABOUT THE SAME AS ATC BUT TIME PERIOD TO GET THERE IS LIKE 10 YEARS COMPARED TO 2 YEARS WITH ATC..

I ALSO ALWAYS WANTED TO BE A MALE STRIPPER.. THATS NO :sarcasm: DEAD SERIOUS LOL

Dude, what's up with all the yelling?? You've got 4 or 5 posts like this....

As I was reading this thread - I swear to God this is true - I received a call for one of my "backup plan" jobs... the only available interview time fell right into the time slot that I'll be driving to the hotel in OKC tomorrow to take my AT-SAT.

Is this irony at it's best, or a message from the great beyond? :banghead:

Back