So Great

FlyChicaga said:
You guys seriously all rock!! CAN'T WAIT for next year!! :rawk:

I would have gone in the closet with you Sat. night but noooooooo you didn't ask me!!!
Instead you choose to go in there with a girl!

:p

-Matthew

And I'm glad you made it this year, Chicaga!

I'm telling you bro, we were crushed when you couldn't make it last year! Oh man!

Doug Taylor said:
And I'm glad you made it this year, Chicaga!

I'm telling you bro, we were crushed when you couldn't make it last year! Oh man!

Seriously...I think that I was the most crushed last year!
So it was good to finally meet him this year

-Matthew

Haha, yeah I dunno WTF that was. Aren't you out of the closet though? Going back in... that would just be confusing!

I was crushed I couldn't go last year. I still regret it to this day. I will always regret it. Seriously, NJC was some of the most fun I've had in a long time. You guys are all great!

tonyw said:
Oh, the wanker message? I got that like two minutes after I left a voice mail for LindseyV so I figured Lindsey was retaliating!
Nope, all me. I sent texts to Herreshoff, Emily, Joe, Matthew and you. I sent another round MUCH later in the eve to you, MikeD (who I didn't know wasn't there), Lloyd (I think), Herreshoff, and Matthew. Lame attempt to take part in my absence, in my own geeky way. :buck:

Heya everybody,

Just wanted to say thanks for an out-of-control weekend. I'm honored to spend the weekend with ya'll. Dudes in the hot tub, Marshall almost sliding off the 17th floor of the MGM Grand, getting to talk with some great people, I wouldn't have this weekend go any other way.

Thanks again everybody!

Back