So Great

IrishSheepdog

Sitting in the median
I just got home from the long trip back from Vegas. Wow, what a trip that was. Words can't describe! Seriously, everyone at JC were the coolest people I have ever met! There was not one uncool person there the whole weekend. I am still amazed at how we all could get together and act like best friends who haven't seen each other in a while, when we just met. It's a special thing. The weekend was very fun, and out of control! Too much fun!!! The hiking, the sim, the parties, the dinners, and most importantly just chilling out and talking to you all. Good times!

It was funny, I was in the jumpseat on mainline coming home, and the crew asked about the NJC and what not. The FO says, "Wow, lots of pilots, booze, Vegas. That could be trouble." I just looked at him, laughed, and said "With a capital T."

You guys seriously all rock!! CAN'T WAIT for next year!! :rawk:

Words can't even describe! :rawk:

It was really great meeting you all! What...a....blast! I'm definitely counting down the days until next year!

My poor Docs weigh a ton because they're still wet, and I sold my dryer last week. Doh!

I have a third ass cheek, courtesy of that fall I took when John and I were coming after you, jd. All I have to say is, "ouch."

The best part? The pictures on my SD card, SURVIVED! All 152 of them! Muhahahha...

Don't worry Emily, I won't post them all! :p

And to Doug and Kristie- THANK YOU SO MUCH for all your work and effort in organizing this! You guys rock!

Yeah, my jeans were wet when I took them out of my rollaboard last night. The best part is this. I woke up yesterday morning and the kitchen sink faucet was dripping onto Matt's! He had draped them over the sink to dry, and they just kept getting wet! Hahahahahahaha

Word!!!!

It can't be said enough, but what a Blast indeed.

- From hiking in the desert,
- to 9FI and Coyote Ugly (Lines?? We don't wait in no stinking lines!)
- to the Sim (Thanks a Million Pengy and JD for the instruction:D )
- to the NJC event at the MGM (tons of pics, but will post them tonight while at work, who doesn't want their mug on the net? )
- To each and everyone I met, truly an amazing group of people!
- And last but not least, Doug and Kristie, for making it all happen.

Time to start saving for next year!:nana2: :rawk: :bandit:

Um, I know there are certain ones I don't want on the net! And I wonder if I can log that sim as dual given in the 737!

We just make sure the lights stay on and the water bill gets paid, man! Jetcareers is all about the people, bro!

All of that doe-eyed "OH MY GOD, (name) IS HERE!!" is the real deal as I'm ecstatic to see each and every one of you!

That's our brand of networking. Developing a diverse web of people that don't simply have the ability to help one another, they WANT to help one another.

Ya thanks again, it was truly awesome.

At first Asher was like " what we are going to meet a bunch of pilots from the web"

she thought it was going to be wierd but at the end she thought it was so cool.

Thanks again Taylors

aloft said:
I still wanna know why Joe was the ONLY ONE to reply to my text messages!

Ha that was you.

We tried figuring out who it was. I thought ah what the hell I'll write back.

text messages? when did you send over an SMS matty?

btw, start saving your $$ bro, your name was brought up a few times as to why you weren't there when you were on the sim list! hahahaha

Maximillian_Jenius said:
Because your a loser!

:sarcasm:

-Matthew

Dood...you're one of the people I sent one to! And I sent them at 8:40 pm, you guys were all trashed by then????

Oh, the wanker message? I got that like two minutes after I left a voice mail for LindseyV so I figured Lindsey was retaliating!

jdflight said:
The best part is this. I woke up yesterday morning and the kitchen sink faucet was dripping onto Matt's! He had draped them over the sink to dry, and they just kept getting wet! Hahahahahahaha

You told me that in the morning, and I'm like WTF, why did my pants end up in the bathtub? But then I figured it out.

It seems like every night my pants got wet somehow. GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER :D

Back