Slava Warthogya!

Most of us don’t make decisions that literally effect thousands of Americans that are occupying a combat zone.

Everything you wrote beyond the above quote, is dribble….
Give yourself more credit, boyo. Also, understand the law of large numbers.

ALL of us make critical decisions multiple times every day. For better or worse, it is the cumulative effect of ALL those disparate and diverse decisions that make us what we are.

Mahatma Gandhi said it best, "Nearly everything you do is of no importance, but it is important that you do it."

Our culture encourages our thoughts. Our thoughts encourage our actions. Our actions define our culture. ---- The intelligence and informedness of individuals make that cycle either virtuous or vicious.

Last edited:
Biden said the buck stopped with him, he assumed responsibilty...
Again, with your particular perspicacity and logical reasoning!

When you do a math problem, you first have to identify your variables correctly. If you don't even bother to do that, any correct answer you might accidentally arrive at will represent nothing more than luck.

We are not talking about Biden -thankfully and finally- having the spine to pull us out of a 20-year morass which we entered for no good reason in the first place. We are talking about the decision to shut down Bagram too early.

I get it. When you don't even believe in facts, how could you ever, possibly, discern the salient facts to discuss?

Advice: Before you open your trap again, sit back, wind your watch, and take a few deep breaths. Then, determine what the question is before offering an answer.

Hope this helps you to perceive this discussion -and the world- more clearly.

Last edited:
Again, with your particular perspicacity and logical reasoning!

When you do a math problem, you first have to identify your variables correctly. If you don't even bother to do that, any correct answer you might accidentally arrive at will represent nothing more than luck.

We are not talking about Biden -thankfully and finally- having the spine to pull us out of a 20-year morass which we entered for no good reason in the first place. We are talking about the decision to shut down Bagram too early.

I get it. When you don't even believe in facts, how could you ever, possibly, discern the salient facts to discuss?

Advice: Before you open your trap again, sit back, wind your watch, and take a few deep breaths. Then, determine what the question is before offering an answer.

Hope this helps you to perceive this discussion -and the world- more clearly.
What are you talking about? The math is clear. Did he assume responsibilty? Clearly he did. Did he have any idea what he was saying? Clearly he did not. Do you wish he would've never said that? Yes.

What are you talking about? The math is clear. Did he assume responsibilty? Clearly he did. Did he have any idea what he was saying? Clearly he did not. Do you wish he would've never said that? Yes.
See step one in my post above. :)

Last edited:
Most of us don’t make decisions that literally effect thousands of Americans that are occupying a combat zone.

Everything you wrote beyond the above quote, is dribble….
"affect"... But in the words of Faux News, "whatever". 'Saul Goodman.

It's all Mach0-Camacho Mob-Love these days. Maybe I need a refresher course.

Last edited:
"affect"... But in the words of Faux News, "whatever". 'Saul Goodman.

It's all Mach0-Camacho Mob-Love these days. Maybe I need a refresher course.
Effect can be used as a verb in one particular situation. It can be used to mean to accomplish something or to cause something to happen.

Back