Skool vote

I would also have to say college.
grin.gif

College!

Ahh, Antelope Estates circa 1989... MikeD and Copaman know what I'm talking about, those were the days.

[ QUOTE ]
College!

Ahh, Antelope Estates circa 1989... MikeD and Copaman know what I'm talking about, those were the days.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good old'en days eh?
grin.gif

Ahh yes! We were almost the Riddle Mafia back then!
smile.gif

Fun stories like having fun with snowball fights until Getzlaff's roomate Andy gets peeved and pulls a darned gun out.

"Ok, snowball fight's over. Andy DiMare is menstruating! Gah! Run foo' run! (in a real smarmy voice) "I don't know Andy, I don't think Bob Hoover or John Ascquaga's Nugget in Reno is gonna like that!"

Or riding the rotating beacon at KPRC...

Surfing the rooftop of MikeD's urban assault vehicle around the complex over the speedbumps...

Ahh the wild years.

[ QUOTE ]
Ahh yes! We were almost the Riddle Mafia back then!
smile.gif

Fun stories like having fun with snowball fights until Getzlaff's roomate gets peeved and pulls a darned gun out.

"Ok, snowball fight's over. Andy DiMare is menstruating! Gah! Run foo' run! (in a real smarmy voice) "I don't know Andy, I don't think Bob Hoover or John Ascquaga's Nugget in Reno is gonna like that!"

Or riding the rotating beacon at KPRC...

Surfing the rooftop of MikeD's urban assault vehicle around the complex over the speedbumps...

Ahh the wild years.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahaha
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
grin.gif
blush.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, most DEFINITELY it was college ... Riddle had its moments!

FL270

[/ QUOTE ]

You guys know ya liked elementary school
mad.gif
grin.gif

All those nap times...juice boxes
cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Fun stories like having fun with snowball fights until Getzlaff's roomate Andy gets peeved and pulls a darned gun out.

[/ QUOTE ]

You had snow in Arizona?

Back