Skool vote

[ QUOTE ]
You guys know ya liked elementary school
mad.gif
grin.gif

All those nap times...juice boxes
cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Naps and juice boxes?!?! Dude, in college it's beer and sex--in large quantities.
cool.gif
If you're still in high school, believe me--the best times of your life are still ahead of you.

[ QUOTE ]

Dude, in college it's beer and sex--in large quantities.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you go to Riddle, lots of beer, very little sex!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
If you go to Riddle, lots of beer, very little sex!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

But when one of us has a girlfriend, we all have a girlfriend! At least we can all go on the date, following in another car.....

I was just goin to make a post about college...i am kinda bummed because of the way my grades are goin, I know it's my own fault but some of the stuff I really can't help, my US History teacher accused me of plagerizing, which I didn't, so I lost quite a big chunk of a 100 point project. And if I don't get an A on my Spanish and Chem final I am garunteed to go to a community college, speaking of that, has anyone gone to that cc up near sacramento? It's a cc but has dorms and most of the people go there don't commute. I think that would be the cc i want to go to, then transfer to a prestiguous college.

[ QUOTE ]
But when one of us has a girlfriend, we all have a girlfriend! At least we can all go on the date, following in another car.....

[/ QUOTE ]

A Chris Tuite Classic!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Dude, in college it's beer and sex--in large quantities

[/ QUOTE ]

What more could a man possibly want?
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen

College.

I had so much fun, I only lasted two years.

(I didn't finish my degree until last year!)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

TO GO BACK!

[ QUOTE ]
In Prescott? Yup!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, speakin of which, it's comin down pretty good right now even. Best I've seen in the almost 3 years I've been here.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Best I've seen in the almost 3 years I've been here.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

And the sex?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
And the sex?

[/ QUOTE ]

The loud sigh I just let out should answer that question.
tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well.....I see some things haven't changed there in 14 years.
laugh.gif

I remember being so depressed my first semester at Riddle (mid 90's). You were lucky to have maybe 4 girls in class (out of 25). That had to be my longest "losing" streak. But college was by far the best time for me.

Anyone remember Baja (50 cent anything you want), or Point Break's bikini contests EVERY Sat night? Really miss those Hawaiian Tropic chicks!!!

Or slumming it at South Turn and Pool and Brew. Where else can you get a steak and a pitcher of beer for $5.

Yea Point Break was cool, I spent most of my time their. FLpilot what year were you at Riddle. I was their from 95-96.

[ QUOTE ]
what year did everyone graduate from Riddle?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a 1993 grad.

DAB '98.

Posting from the TV-internet in the layover hotel at EWR. Wonder if it will work??
FL270

DAB 1976 and it snowed that winter, no B.S., just Flt Tech. I was a team member of "The Rugged Riddle River Runners" for those of you that remember the good o'l days. Hawaiian Tropic ruled the day.

Back