Skiles and Age 65+

Bruh, forums are a treasure-trove of human eccentricities. Stimulus…response…stimulus…response.

Here, watch this: Clicky

Then I can predict with some reliability of the users it will attract and almost the number of possible responses before it becomes an actual argument. Webmaster ant farm! :)
You’re a monster lol

Derg: “Pilots all think they’re experts in everything. They should stick to flying planes.”

Also Derg: “Being a webmaster makes me qualified to psychoanalyze people.”

While Google analytics may use algorithms to psycho analyze and data mine you, @derg does it the old fashioned way… manually. Except instead of targeted advertising we have targeted thread titles. :D

Edit: You even threw all of us not in on it a bone by cross-referencing the thread hyperlinks, therefore as far as I’m concerned this experiment is 100% ethical. People just don’t read.

Not directed at you, just responding because I think we agree. The whole concept of “I suffered, you should too” is maddening. Yes, there’s a large swath of young pilots who’ve gotten pretty lucky the last few years. They’ll get theirs, that’s just how this industry works. We sure don’t have to wish it upon them. And if they don’t experience any misfortune in their careers, good for them!

Even among the “lucky” there’s plenty that have humped crappy jobs for shady operators and only managed to survive by….well pure • luck.

We do agree and I don't care for that concept either. Also I doubt this will be a popular opinion but it's ironic to see a bunch of affluent major airline pilots complain that others aren't suffering enough adversity. Especially in CC's case since based on what he's said on here, I don't believe he's ever been furloughed or Comaired and has had pretty good career progression.

I've just been a casual outside observer until pretty recently, so I'm probably wrong. But 1) I think it is quite likely that the young kids who have been new hires in the last couple years will have their moment(s) of adversity. And 2) being in the bottom extra 2000+ pilots that DL/UA/AA have added to their seniority lists recently will not be fun if the day comes that they realize that isn't sustainable. I don't personally think it is. Then again, I am usually wrong.
Meh, it's all single pilot lobbying and petition-lettering these days. But wait! There's more!
Coming soon! Zero pilot ops.
There is likely a strong argument to made that Rats are smarter than Humans... the rats are always OFF the ship before the food runs out or the ship sinks.

Back