Sim Riders at the J/C event

mpenguin1

Dale from Simpro USA wanted to say hello & wanted to make sure that everybody enjoyed their simulator ride in the 737. Dale was sorry that we lost motion, but, if their is a next time, he will make sure that everybody works better next time.

Dale really enjoyed having the group down there!

Mike

Tell Dale that next year I'm certainly going to come and to throw that DFW L1011 windshear event at me!

Doug Taylor said:
Tell Dale that next year I'm certainly going to come and to throw that DFW L1011 windshear event at me!
me too! i want in next year!!

btw - did they get their JC goodies??

I had a great time despite crashing :D and K-dawg, they did get their shirts cause they asked us who they should thank for them

Kristie said:
me too! i want in next year!!

btw - did they get their JC goodies??

Kristie you had your chance! If you are ever in Long Beach, tell Doug we can give him the Al Haynes adventure in the MD11!

Ya thanks a ton Mike. It was awesome. By the way Pilot602 is the cuplrit. He broke it. Some FO I was.

Yeah I broke it. Whatyagonnadoaboudit? :)

Tell Dale I had a blast and really appreciated the ride. Sorry I broke it.

I'm going to fly over your place at about 3:00 in the morning ans unsynch the props.
ha ha

Sound familiar? Muhaha

pilot602 said:
Yeah I broke it. Whatyagonnadoaboudit? :)

Tell Dale I had a blast and really appreciated the ride. Sorry I broke it.

Wait until he sends you the bill to repair it! LOL:)

Also, weren't you in the FO seat for that ride?

So i'm wondering... is there anything you guys would like to be different next year if Dale is able to pull this together again???

Kristie said:
So i'm wondering... is there anything you guys would like to be different next year if Dale is able to pull this together again???

Maybe an ILS for all the Instrument-rated guys!!:rawk:

fly22 said:
I'm going to fly over your place at about 3:00 in the morning ans unsynch the props.
ha ha

Sound familiar? Muhaha

Bah that's MY trick ... stupid noise abatement ...

FlyChicaga said:
I had a great time in the sim! Especially listening to Joe's smart ass comments. :D

Dude when turned on the light it really did hurt my rods, ha ha ha. Oh man I hoped I didn't piss him off I was just having a good laugh.

I really did appreciate him helping us out.

fly22 said:
Dude when turned on the light it really did hurt my rods, ha ha ha. Oh man I hoped I didn't piss him off I was just having a good laugh.

I really did appreciate him helping us out.

Try not to do the same thing at the Scenic sim .... remember, cooperate and graduate! ;)

Back