Side gigs

I believe you, actually!—but I still find it somewhat funny.
I mean it would be funny if you or I did it...but if he is properly trained, certificated, etc., why not? The Defund-A-Rational-Society crowd complains mightily and at high volume about the Rozzers getting extra dosh in their off-time. Well, pick one. Either it's the Cops, or it's someone else.

I mean it would be funny if you or I did it...but if he is properly trained, certificated, etc., why not? The Defund-A-Rational-Society crowd complains mightily and at high volume about the Rozzers getting extra dosh in their off-time. Well, pick one. Either it's the Cops, or it's someone else.
I'd look quite goofy schlepping an AR-15 and body armor even if otherwise qualified to do so. Though not sure if I'd look any more goofy than I normally do, I dunno.

Incidentally, I'm not sure if I prefer AlliedBarton to the Seattle Police, but there are guards in force on Link now.

Is this actually happening? Pretty much everywhere I’m aware of is spending more $$ on enforcement while cutting everything else (except maybe “I swear this one more lane will fix traffic bro” projects).
Well, hence the *ahem*. AFAICT, where I live, the lack of Law enforcement is a political decision, but I'm not fantasizing the lack, I assure you.

Back