Shocking news, Dan Gryder is a POS

Can you use your flight benefits to commit a crime and keep said benefits?

Depends. I've heard of guys muling drugs using their benefits and then losing them (and getting fired). I've also heard of people jumpseating to stalk their ex, ending up with a restraining order, but not losing them. Also giving a Buddy pass to someone so they can go commit a crime may or may not provide cause for the company to pull your benefits.

He was arrested and fired from Delta. Makes youtube videos now. Im probably missing a bunch of the story.

So he's been surviving as an adult for 10+ years making YouTube videos where most people know he's a moronic tool!? These are the times I really don't get life.

What if we make it a 737?
1714234123005.gif

I will add.

A Spirit pilot called him out on his BS publically. So what does Dan Gryder do? Calls Spirit to try to get the pilot fired, threatens legal action and forces the Spirit pilot to come on YouTube Live so Dan can slam this guy into getting a completely faked apology while trying to show the world he didn't try to kill a cop with a DC-3 and somehow prove that he isn't a pile of garbage. Sadly enough, he has a fanbase that believes the garbage he spews.

Dan is basically the Rush Limbaugh of crash analysis Youtubers. Makes wild, sweeping, and incorrect statements on these videos, and has already been sued and LOST in a huge 1 million dollar settlement that caused him to remove a ton of videos. He then tried begging for money to pay for the settlement. Remind you of anyone?

Let's also not forget that he crashed a 150 a couple years ago lol

I remember that Spirit pilot one. Grindr basically told him would you like to come on my show to apologize or should I go through Spirit management?

The lawsuit he lost was a separate case. But well deserved.

I remember that Spirit pilot one. Grindr basically told him would you like to come on my show to apologize or should I go through Spirit management?

Curiously, go through spirit management for what? That the pilot was criticizing Gryder while on his own time, with his own opinion, and not representing Spirit nor speaking for them?

He was arrested and fired from Delta. Makes youtube videos now. Im probably missing a bunch of the story.

I will add.

A Spirit pilot called him out on his BS publically. So what does Dan Gryder do? Calls Spirit to try to get the pilot fired, threatens legal action and forces the Spirit pilot to come on YouTube Live so Dan can slam this guy into getting a completely faked apology while trying to show the world he didn't try to kill a cop with a DC-3 and somehow prove that he isn't a pile of garbage. Sadly enough, he has a fanbase that believes the garbage he spews.

Dan is basically the Rush Limbaugh of crash analysis Youtubers. Makes wild, sweeping, and incorrect statements on these videos, and has already been sued and LOST in a huge 1 million dollar settlement that caused him to remove a ton of videos. He then tried begging for money to pay for the settlement. Remind you of anyone?

Let's also not forget that he crashed a 150 a couple years ago lol
He sounds like an F'in psychopath!

What if.... he doesn't have a medical?

I can't tell you how many guys I met back in the day that wanted a BFR that had expired medicals. Which was weird. If you're flying without a medical, why do you care about a BFR?

Clearly we didn't go flying.
Call 1-866-GA-SECURE. As the FIRC says…

Back