Shocking news, Dan Gryder is a POS

Inverted

mmmmmm wine
Friend posted this on Facebook:

***DENIED***
I’ve been real quiet about this, keeping it under the radar. I’m sharing now in hopes that it can empower others.
This is the Louisiana Supreme Court denying my stalker an appeal to drop the permanent protective order that was granted to me 2 years ago.
Everyone in the aviation community knows his name and that he’s a stain on aviation. More than that though, he harasses and bullies women. It stops here though.
Ladies, hold your own. The justice system is there to protect you. Use it. And stand up for others who are too weak to stand up for themselves.
I am so grateful for the Pointe Coupee Jurisdiction, the 18th Judicial District Court of appeals in Baton Rouge and now the Louisiana State Supreme Court in New Orleans.
DENIED. Such a sweet word.
Masculine Men Protect, not harm.

438829634_10160531914154064_4362982942331384319_n.jpg

In short, Dan Gryder is a predator and stalker, who tried to get the restraining order reversed...

It is getting YouTube attention as well:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHdNsR8YWZU&fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTAAAR3B7nEoGMgWFE9FJc4bKapiGgSButUhQhNr3lmHLRsKzqXE8I-vFbUtgsY_aem_Adbechmd274vJcOHoVyh4fQi745hDWY0pV3KDb9vGkLcJkapDEzMwZywtp6KBlRv5HWt87wWAiz6Z2WZPGgXZgka

Would love to see Blanco give an analysis of this freaking disaster of a human being...

Dan removed parts from a crash site here in Virginia a few months ago. He showed the parts in a YouTube video he filmed then went on to feature myself and another JCer in the video after we called him out on his •. He deleted the video along with a bunch of others. I had a feeling something larger was brewing. No one just deleted a bunch of content.

Last edited:
Dan removed parts from a crash site here in Virginia a few months ago. He showed the parts in a YouTube video he filmed then went on to feature myself and another JCer in the video after we called him out on his •. He deleted the video along with a bunch of others. I had a feeling something larger was brewing. No one just deleted a bunch of content.
Hmm is he Deputy Dawg

Yeah don't know who this is either, nor do I care. Let me guess, he is the social media version of the 5'1" 50-something midlife crisis private pilot in the FBO with his chest pumped out and cowboy boots with 6" heels trying to do his best impression of "the right stuff" over horrible coffee with several completely disinterested normal human pilots trying to ignore him?

Yeah don't know who this is either, nor do I care. Let me guess, he is the social media version of the 5'1" 50-something midlife crisis private pilot in the FBO with his chest pumped out and cowboy boots with 6" heels trying to do his best impression of "the right stuff" over horrible coffee with several completely disinterested normal human pilots trying to ignore him?

He was arrested and fired from Delta. Makes youtube videos now. Im probably missing a bunch of the story.

Actually, he's an ATP.

Most of the rest is pretty spot on. Lends his "expertise" to accident analysis.

In one GA forum, posts included, "I knew it had to be Gryder without even looking."

Actually, he's an ATP.

Most of the rest is pretty spot on. Lends his "expertise" to accident analysis.

In one GA forum, posts included, "I knew it had to be Gryder without even looking."

I will add.

A Spirit pilot called him out on his BS publically. So what does Dan Gryder do? Calls Spirit to try to get the pilot fired, threatens legal action and forces the Spirit pilot to come on YouTube Live so Dan can slam this guy into getting a completely faked apology while trying to show the world he didn't try to kill a cop with a DC-3 and somehow prove that he isn't a pile of garbage. Sadly enough, he has a fanbase that believes the garbage he spews.

Dan is basically the Rush Limbaugh of crash analysis Youtubers. Makes wild, sweeping, and incorrect statements on these videos, and has already been sued and LOST in a huge 1 million dollar settlement that caused him to remove a ton of videos. He then tried begging for money to pay for the settlement. Remind you of anyone?

Let's also not forget that he crashed a 150 a couple years ago lol

Back