She said yes

The ring
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350862103.937080.jpg

Congrats!!! Did you go anywhere or do anything special aside from the big question itself?
Well she and I live in different towns. She was at a bridal shower in Houston on Saturday and I asked her if she would like to stop in Waco for the night on her way through town back to DFW. I rented a hotel and we went out to the restaurant of our first date, and then walked around Baylor campus at night. We would frequently walk the campus during undergrad on pretty nights and sit on a swing under one of the many massive trees on campus. It just so happened that last night was about as beautiful of a night as you could imagine, so when we made it to "our swing", as she calls it, we sat down and visited for a while. The swing is old and creaks occasionally, she said something along the lines of "I hope it doesn't break" and I said "well, I'll get up" at which point I got down on one knee and asked.

Well she and I live in different towns. She was at a bridal shower in Houston on Saturday and I asked her if she would like to stop in Waco for the night on her way through town back to DFW. I rented a hotel and we went out to the restaurant of our first date, and then walked around Baylor campus at night. We would frequently walk the campus during undergrad on pretty nights and sit on a swing under one of the many massive trees on campus. It just so happened that last night was about as beautiful of a night as you could imagine, so when we made it to "our swing", as she calls it, we sat down and visited for a while. The swing is old and creaks occasionally, she said something along the lines of "I hope it doesn't break" and I said "well, I'll get up" at which point I got down on one knee and asked.

Well done sir!

Well played....congrats!

Noooooooooooooo! Don't do it Cameron!!!!! You can have mine!

Haha just joking bud. Congratulations to you and your fiancé.

My wife has been extremely supportive of me throughout the military, CFI years, and now charter/corporate years. I couldn't have done it without her and marriage has been awesome.

Let me know when you're in Houston and we can grab a bite and catch up.

(side note: get a seperate insurance policy on her ring. My house was burglarized earlier this year and my home owners insurance only gave me $500 on a $4000 ring.)

Congrats again man.

Back