SFO/OAK AME Rec?

First time getting a medical in the Bay Area...any reccomendations?
It's been a while but I got into Dr. Maddalena's office at SQL pretty quickly and easily when I was living out there last year. Just have all your ducks in a row as far as paperwork or the lady at the desk will be pretty testy :p

It's been a while but I got into Dr. Maddalena's office at SQL pretty quickly and easily when I was living out there last year. Just have all your ducks in a row as far as paperwork or the lady at the desk will be pretty testy :p
That's where I went. They have no posted prices, and take cash only. Be prepared. It was in and out once he saw me, but expect to wait a bit. He's popular around here. But expensive. Very expensive compared to other AMEs, granted the prices I've seen were other parts of the country and everything is expensive here...

That's where I went. They have no posted prices, and take cash only. Be prepared. It was in and out once he saw me, but expect to wait a bit. He's popular around here. But expensive. Very expensive compared to other AMEs, granted the prices I've seen were other parts of the country and everything is expensive here...
Eh I don't remember it being anything ridiculous but it's been a while. I think I pay $120 or so out here in KY.

Back