SFO again…

Sounds to me like SWA did nothing wrong. The controller on the other hand, sounded like he needed a 15 minute break and maybe a Snickers bar.
#hangry

Has anyone other than SWA guys had the pleasure of dealing with the happiest BWI controller? Im serious. She is like the nicest person on the planet.

"Hello SWA123, Hope you're having a great morning! Taxi out to runway 28 via P, T. Have an awesome day!"

Like - every time. She is never sad. Even if you mess up. "Oh that's ok! Just spin that plane around and take C. You have yourself a spectacular morning!"

To be fair I feel like there’s basically 4 controller voices that they all have to choose from when they go to training.

I hate hearing tapes of myself working. Like is that really what I sound like? Damn haha.

This is the same controller from the previous thing at SFO. I again just hope to make it through the end of my career without having my worst session blasted on youtube for people that have no idea what its like to sit in that chair to critique lol.

I hate hearing tapes of myself working. Like is that really what I sound like? Damn haha.

This is the same controller from the previous thing at SFO. I again just hope to make it through the end of my career without having my worst session blasted on youtube for people that have no idea what its like to sit in that chair to critique lol.

I listened to myself have a conversation while filming surfers at Stinson beach 20 years ago or so. We went to my buddies place to watch a rare day of very good waves.

I sound like a F idiot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Different career path; still, the same mindset. Wouldn't listen to myself during QA/QI reviews. I knew where I cut corners and fell short (and could justify it with lives saved). Hated the nasally sound of my voice on the tapes.

Makes you want to just be left alone, by yourself, working this sleepy tower…

18CA1C23-62A9-49E2-8E1F-84A4716F0727.jpeg

Has anyone other than SWA guys had the pleasure of dealing with the happiest BWI controller? Im serious. She is like the nicest person on the planet.

"Hello SWA123, Hope you're having a great morning! Taxi out to runway 28 via P, T. Have an awesome day!"

Like - every time. She is never sad. Even if you mess up. "Oh that's ok! Just spin that plane around and take C. You have yourself a spectacular morning!"
She was the best!

Back