Sell me on long call convertible reserve

BEEF SUPREME

Since @Cherokee_Cruiser and @word302 are our resident experts on reserve and they have been telling me how amazing long call reserve is, I thought I’d ask them for constructive feedback on how to best take advantage of our new amazing reserve system. Since I’ve been forced onto long call:

IMG_8927.png

Yes. Not only am I taking a pay cut, I’m also likely going to be forced into red eye trips.

So I was hopeful the experts on our new wonderful reserve system could pass on their knowledge.

My priorities are:

- Avoid red eyes. Most important as they are very hard on my health.

- Obviously not working. Last month I was at 86 hours and I’m tracking for 90 hrs this month. Long call means I work less right?

Looking forward to only working less than 50 hours and bragging about how great reserve is!!

Since @Cherokee_Cruiser and @word302 are our resident experts on reserve and they have been telling me how amazing long call reserve is, I thought I’d ask them for constructive feedback on how to best take advantage of our new amazing reserve system. Since I’ve been forced onto long call:

View attachment 79260

Yes. Not only am I taking a pay cut, I’m also likely going to be forced into red eye trips.

So I was hopeful the experts on our new wonderful reserve system could pass on their knowledge.

My priorities are:

- Obviously not working. Last month I was at 86 hours and I’m tracking for 90 hrs this month. Long call means I work less right?

Looking forward to only working less than 50 hours and bragging about how great reserve is!!
I make way more money on long call after conversion pay, but you'll still get your ass handed to you because you're 5 from the bottom in Seattle.

I make way more money on long call after conversion pay, but you'll still get your ass handed to you because you're 5 from the bottom in Seattle.

A friend who has been on long call in Seattle says he gets converted 5 times and then they stop in order to save money.

View attachment 79260

My priorities are:

Serious question, what’s your seniority in base/seat?

Here’s to hoping we get more planes and starting hiring again soon.

Serious question, what’s your seniority in base/seat?

Here’s to hoping we get more planes and starting hiring again soon.

99.6% 😂

MAX 7s 2025
MAX 10s 2026

But there is a new problem for deliveries no one is talking about. The merger further complicates things and means I’ll likely be forced to downgrade soon. If HA aircraft are parked furloughs are possible.

Back