Scam? I think so.

Hey SeanD,

Lets round up a bunch of hardcore kids and egg this ass's storage unit!!!

:rawk: :rawk: :rawk:

I am sick of scams, both large and small. Instead of egging, I propose we scam them back.

NJC 2009 - have someone call Family Airlines. Have them "present" for a nominal fee - like $5,000. Explain that there will be hundreds of people willing to send in the $50 application fee if their presentation goes well.

Then, at NJC, we can all "listen" to the guy...and heckle him. I would propose putting Velo, PCL and Jtrain in the front row after getting them liquored up - that would be fun.

What the hell?!? Geez guys, it's only 50 bucks!!! I am SOOOOO there...I will be laughing at you in your pesky RJs, Citations, and G-Vs!!!! I will get to fly a 747!!!!!! It's only 50 bucks...man, all you pilots making WELL OVER 100 Gs a year are CHEAP!!!!

And if you didn't get the dripping :sarcasm:, then you suck. :)

man, this guy should open up a car dealership. Is there no way the BBB or anyone else can involved and help save someone a $50 "convenience fee?"

Interesting enough he ran for Congress...who does he remind you of?

attachment.php

My vote goes for ex-alpa commander in chief.

I was thinking Dr Phil.

Me too.

"You have to learn to communicate, that dawg don't hunt. Whut-evuuuur your wife says, you're supposed to comply immediately! Unquestioned! That's what being a good husband is all about, right audience?" <uproarious applause>

Interesting enough he ran for Congress...who does he remind you of?

attachment.php

My vote goes for ex-alpa commander in chief.

If it wasn't for the mug shot of this guy I would say that he reminds me of a certain owner of a certain flight school in Glendale, AZ. who has been in the news lately.....

So what you're saying is that bald middle-aged Anglos with the ALPA-stache shouldn't be trusted? :) :sarcasm:

U guys can keep talking trash but they're legit. I did the phone interview last week. They offered me a job last week if I complete a jet course at South Florida's premier flight training school. So you suckas can keep flying your props and CFI while I'm rolling a 74.

U guys can keep talking trash but they're legit. I did the phone interview last week. They offered me a job last week if I complete a jet course at South Florida's premier flight training school. So you suckas can keep flying your props and CFI while I'm rolling a 74.

You really think with todays ecomomy then can afford to fly a classic 747 with ticket prices as low as $19?? Look at United. They just sent some of their 47's to the dessert because they are too much to operate. This Family is bs. I wouldn't trust this Michaels guy as far as I could throw him with his past history. Once a liar, always a liar.

You really think with todays ecomomy then can afford to fly a classic 747 with ticket prices as low as $19?? Look at United. They just sent some of their 47's to the dessert because they are too much to operate. This Family is bs. I wouldn't trust this Michaels guy as far as I could throw him with his past history. Once a liar, always a liar.

Hello!?? Didn't you see they want to be rollin' in the -400!!!! Man that's a sweet ride...and you have almost 30 hours...close to the competitive mins of 50 hours of real airplane or 200 hours of MS Flight Sim!!! You ought to part with the 50 bucks...because...."SENIORITY IS EVERYTHING!!!"

Speaking of scum, what's Frank Lorenzo been up to lately?

Hello!?? Didn't you see they want to be rollin' in the -400!!!! Man that's a sweet ride...and you have almost 30 hours...close to the competitive mins of 50 hours of real airplane or 200 hours of MS Flight Sim!!! You ought to part with the 50 bucks...because...."SENIORITY IS EVERYTHING!!!"

Speaking of scum, what's Frank Lorenzo been up to lately?

I was just going to ask, what are the listed "requirements" to join the elite Family Airlines Team?

I was just going to ask, what are the listed "requirements" to join the elite Family Airlines Team?

PPL + 50.00. You can then PFJ 5,000 per flight hour (in the observation seat) so you can say to your other peon pilot bretheren "Hey sucka, I roll in a '74!" - financing available for the qualified applicant, or the qualified applicant's parents.

PPL + 50.00. You can then PFJ 5,000 per flight hour (in the observation seat) so you can say to your other peon pilot bretheren "Hey sucka, I roll in a '74!" - financing available for the qualified applicant, or the qualified applicant's parents.

Dang, I just sent in my $50!!!!

Can't wait to roll in the 74!

And that all important "priority number", can't turn down this offer! :D

Back