Saturday Night, Virtual Night...Networking Video Chat

Me, my wife and my 2 month old daughter all had it last week. We were exposed Friday, informed of our exposure Sunday, tested Monday, first symptoms Monday night of light fever (like 99.7 temp), then just stuffy noses for the next 3-4 days. Confirmed positive on Wednesday. My daughter initially tested negative but she showed symptoms about 4 days after me and my wife, same thing mild fever followed by a few days of congestion. We all feel perfectly normal now and yesterday was my first day back at work.

I think everyone in the world has covid right now. That is like a "cool man, did you miss everything we said for the last hour" kind of statement, but it's true. I think I may have already had it too, felt gloomy for a few days, after having dinner at a friend's house that all later tested positive. We did like 7 home tests, all negative, but who knows. Pretty sure chuck yeagar is also currently infected in the afterlife
Yep, seems like unless you time your booster just right you’re gonna get omicron. But as with all other strains, a vaccine breakthrough is a non-event.

Tune in this weekend for the Zoom Virtual Happy Hour “Club COVID” special edition.

Starring…

Me!

All of my holiday plans are pretty much trashed so will I be this Saturday. Drop in and say “hi” as in “high viral load”.

(Totally asymptomatic)
I was about to ask if we wanted to do a Christmas Day special edition then I realized that tomorrow is both Saturday and Christmas.

be honest, did you fake a positive test in order to avoid family gatherings?

Ha! Nope.

I have 12 pounds of spiral-cut Honeybaked ham, a turkey bathing in brine solution, enough booze to send a regular person into rehab and stock the recovery party and enough sweets to give you ‘the black toe’/diabeetus. I was actually looking forward to having company.

Ha! Nope.

I have 12 pounds of spiral-cut Honeybaked ham, a turkey bathing in brine solution, enough booze to send a regular person into rehab and stock the recovery party and enough sweets to give you ‘the black toe’/diabeetus. I was actually looking forward to having company.
Ah yes as my sister who works in a hospital calls it “the shuggafoot”

Ha! Nope.

as someone who just recovered from Covid, I am willing to take the risk of coming over and letting you cook for me

So like this Saturday? I’m working and no doubt not much will be going on at the hotel…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back