Saturday Night, Virtual Night...Networking Video Chat

"Fine, you do the PA. I've got other stuff to do."

Now all I will volunteer airborne if the captain asks is that they should keep their seatbelt on. On the ground I have a lot of fun with our gate is full. Usually because the person I'm flying with rushed to get to SEA 20-30 minutes early and they don't understand the world doesn't revolve around them...

Lol I actually think about this chat almost weekly, but never actually on Saturday. Then when I have Saturdays where nothing was stopping me from saying ahoy, I'll realize that days later LOL. I'll try and hop on got some time tonight.

I jumped on at 1130 est but I'm already turning into a pumpkin that late. It was easier to party on PST.

Lol I actually think about this chat almost weekly, but never actually on Saturday. Then when I have Saturdays where nothing was stopping me from saying ahoy, I'll realize that days later LOL. I'll try and hop on got some time tonight.

SAME! I've managed to check in periodically, but I've missed more than I made when I was available. Guess by the time Saturday night rolls around and my brain has been bombarded all week with other stuff I forget about the chat. Derp!

I'd put my hand up to hang on a weekday, if there are even enough people left who are interested in that. It seems like the open time schedules for a junior clown like me almost always prohibit a Saturday Night Fever appearance. I think I've been in transit to or from CGN for the last like eight or so. Put it under your hat.

I try to get on when I’m not flying during rotation, but when “home”, a 37’ rv doesn’t allow too much conversation East coast time, without waking everybody up. I’m heading out now, so maybe I’ll be able to get in this Saturday.

I try to get on when I’m not flying during rotation, but when “home”, a 37’ rv doesn’t allow too much conversation East coast time, without waking everybody up. I’m heading out now, so maybe I’ll be able to get in this Saturday.

Are you a full-time RVer?

Back