Saturday Night, Virtual Night...Networking Video Chat

I need to try this sometime. What's Zoom? Is it in the inter web?

I have Prodigy.. and AOL. I've heard of this MySpace thing but haven't tried it.

giphy.gif

I'm actually available tonight. Anyone planning on chatting?

It's only a Saturday night thing as far as I know. There are almost always a few people on even if nobody posts here. Probably most active from about 8 PM to midnight Pacific.

Right. Meant to say "tomorrow night". Maybe I hit my head on the overhead panel harder than I thought this morning.

My CA thought it was Friday on Thursday. I really missed the opportunity to play into this. "Oh man, TGIF"...."too bad we are missing half the weekend tomorrow"......."tonight may be Friday, but Saturdays are for the boys!". Maybe even throw in a "have a great Friday" PA to confuse everyone, though some enterprising FA would surely ruin it after this (bing bong [during critical phase of flight], uhhhhhhhhhh some of the passengers are confused and say that it is Thursday). I suck

Also, some poor guy tried to call his ops on guard tonight, like 5 times, after being told to "check freq" each time. I guess all the "oN gUaRd" warriors were at home by then. Who knew they were needed?

My CA thought it was Friday on Thursday. I really missed the opportunity to play into this. "Oh man, TGIF"...."too bad we are missing half the weekend tomorrow"......."tonight may be Friday, but Saturdays are for the boys!". Maybe even throw in a "have a great Friday" PA to confuse everyone, though some enterprising FA would surely ruin it after this (bing bong [during critical phase of flight], uhhhhhhhhhh some of the passengers are confused and say that it is Thursday). I suck

Also, some poor guy tried to call his ops on guard tonight, like 5 times, after being told to "check freq" each time. I guess all the "oN gUaRd" warriors were at home by then. Who knew they were needed?
I’ve been working vampire hours and today is day 4 on the road and day 12 working so it’s a real struggle remembering what day it is. Timed out in Bellingham yesterday AM and then sat in Sitka all night last night waiting for the weather in Juneau.

Relevant to the thread if I end up in a hotel in • anchorage again or something I’ll call in

Last edited:

I told the passengers the wrong time for arrival at Chicago because I suck at math. Now I just don't mention the time because everyone but me doesn't have to do math to sort it out.

The A FA went bonkers when I told everyone the wrong time.

Back