saftey pilot, anywhere

youre right, i shouldnt try to fill in the gaps in my logbook where i can, i should only accept top tier payment since the ink on my CFI is almost totally dry now and im the only one around. I dont mean to be short or cynical, its just that i cant understand why i get so much negative feedback on these forums about the job market, then more negative feedback when i try to help out my resume by helping other perspective pilots.:confused:
You're absolutely right. It was wrong of me to even bring it up. Forget I said anything. Fly for free as much as you need to get your hours because there really isn't any other viable alternative that exists anywhere. It won't affect the industry at all and when you're older and more experienced, I'm sure you'll encourage other pilots to do the same because it won't effect your salary one little bit.

1-10 night hours free to help out resume I could possibly understand...but relocate and slave out 50 hours at night does seem a bit radical. Joe did give you good advice and it is how I got my night time requirements before ever reaching 500 TT. You are willing to relocate so I will PM you the name of this company. They (the company) know pilots are only trying to build time there to "move on to bigger and better things". He will even tell you his "bigger and better things" speach during the interview. That's why the pay isn't very good but it is something at least to keep the Ramon noodles in your tummy and more than just a sofa to sleep on. :D You will have 50hrs night in no time and let me know just how fast you are able to move on to bigger and better things with those wet 135 mins... but hey...it's a start and don't be a huge sucker just for flight time.

No...got it after I left. They may offer it to you at a very expensive price...lol, get it elsewhere if interested. He'll try selling you an extra 25 hours for you to fly for him because of his insurance. Your call though.

<<<<----- needs safety pilot. need that elusive simulated or actual instrument. only thing left to do for the IFR ticket. live anywhere hear KTLH?

Back