Room with a View!

I usually get hard if a hot girl makes eye contact with me. I can't imagine how I would describe a naked Japanese girl rubbing my every crevice, but pretty sure I would not dismiss it as "non-sexual". Whether or not that would get me ejected from the arena is yet to be seen.

In my case it was about the hottest girl I saw the entire time I was in Turkey, so I will admit, there was that.....

#Asexual when you love both sexes the same and not in a sexual manner, that's asexual.

In my case it was about the hottest girl I saw the entire time I was in Turkey, so I will admit, there was that.....

The hottest girl I met in Turkey was beautiful blonde Canadian Emirates flight attendnat. We missed a bunch of ZED's trying to get to Cappadocia since one of the two airports people usually fly into was closed for renovations. We hung out a bit, though only out of mutual nowhere to be-ism, not because she wanted to be around me. All of the sudden after missing the third attempt, we got rushed onto a bus, and driven across the airport to a plane, still with no tickets, a gate agent just shouted at us what seats to take. What are the odds,I'm next to her. Not only is this great because I like being near hot girls, but Turkish people smell terrible. Now the she's happy and cool. Finally she asked what I do, “Are you ground crew?” “No I'm a captain”. She still wanted nothing to do with me. Sigh.

The hottest girl I met in Turkey was beautiful blonde Canadian Emirates flight attendnat. We missed a bunch of ZED's trying to get to Cappadocia since one of the two airports people usually fly into was closed for renovations. We hung out a bit, though only out of mutual nowhere to be-ism, not because she wanted to be around me. All of the sudden after missing the third attempt, we got rushed onto a bus, and driven across the airport to a plane, still with no tickets, a gate agent just shouted at us what seats to take. What are the odds,I'm next to her. Not only is this great because I like being near hot girls, but Turkish people smell terrible. Now the she's happy and cool. Finally she asked what I do, “Are you ground crew?” “No I'm a captain”. She still wanted nothing to do with me. Sigh.
She didn't ask what you did until you were seated next to each other on the airplane after missing 3 other flights?
Your game needs work man

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last week. View out of my hotel room in Horta.

20170722_211427.jpg

That’s the one. The rooms were nice, but the property is so spread out I felt like Lewis and Clark getting to the room after parking the car.

Sent from my Startac using Tapatalk.
Yeah I didn't usually venture too far off that property. We normally stay in Hilton properties but when we go to Santa Barbara we usually stay in the Hotel Milo further down the street. I love taking the free bikes around SB and Montecito.

Back