Rome, Italy (#2 for the week)

That was me flying back on the 21st (we left on the 19th though)...even my landing at JFK (hope it wasn't too bumpy!).

That was me flying back on the 21st (we left on the 19th though)...even my landing at JFK (hope it wasn't too bumpy!).

That was a nice JFK landing, was lovely weather that day, nice views over Long Island Sound, they really gave us the long tour to the gate though. Even the traditional turbulence over Canadian land-fall was pretty much a non-event, some nice fun vectors to get onto final though, and that was a really tight loop in the stack. Did the FA's let you in on the "man-bag" joke? I was havin a lil chat with 'em before they were let onto the aircraft. Coupla cuties amongst 'em.
Anyway thanks for the ride :)
Next time you're in London, drinks and guided tour if ya got time.

I notice no one owning up to the bumpy approach into LHR on 28/29 Jul overnight DAL1, oh well, they said it was an ATL crew. Why would an ATL crew be taking a JFK-LHR 767 flight?

Why would an ATL crew be taking a JFK-LHR 767 flight?

We do six day trips out of ATL and JFK. The trips look like this: ATL-LHR-JFK-LHR-ATL. The reverse is true: JFK-LHR-ATL-LHR-JFK. You can substitute LHR with many other cities as well, not just London. Also, there are a few six days that go through CVG.

Back