Roll call: Who's coming to network jc (as of sep 08)

I shall attend

After an hour of digging through my company's contract I found what I was looking for and forced a day out of crew scheduling. Wow that felt good.

I will be able to be there no later than noon on the 20th which is great because I have wanted to hear Al Haynes' presentation for years now. :D

Now I will need to try and find a trip that ends as early as possible on the 19th so I can be around on Sunday night too.

Looking forward to NJC!

My husband and I aren't on the list but we are planning on being there. We will have to pay the extra cause well...finances have to wait until a bonus arrives :eek: I might be having 1 or 2 non JCers coming with. How long do we have to get registered online before we just have to register in Vegas?
you need to be registered by the 18th... i'd prefer much sooner than that since i have to count for food/beverage and make name badges... so as soon as you can get it in, the better!!

significant others are listed in my spreadsheet... i only listed JC members.

Im in. Im trying to adjust my work schedule still. I will be at the main event for sure and probably 9fine at NYNY. More than likely Ill have to pay the $50. I got my first bimmer payment coming up. :( See you all there. :)

Im in. Im trying to adjust my work schedule still. I will be at the main event for sure and probably 9fine at NYNY. More than likely Ill have to pay the $50. I got my first bimmer payment coming up. :( See you all there. :)

What? you didn't pay cash?? :)

Well, I was actually awarded Monday through Wednesday off. Since the fiancee is going to ATL for a conference, I guess I'm coming to Vegas!

Awesomeness...

I promise not to make fun of you with out even knowing who you are this time.

Well, I was actually awarded Monday through Wednesday off. Since the fiancee is going to ATL for a conference, I guess I'm coming to Vegas!
That is so cool! I havn't seen you since Chicago over a year ago! :)
No way!!

Kick ass, the list just keeps getting better!
I loves me some Amber responses . . . get that girl a gin and tonic . . .snap . . .SNAP:bandit:
Awesomeness...

I promise not to make fun of you with out even knowing who you are this time.
I do promise to make fun of you BECAUSE I know who you are:D

180px-Corny_Schoko.jpg

(but rather funny at the same time)

So is Szluka and Waaaannnngggg! going to be there or what?:rolleyes:
I know Szluka is although he hasn't been able to register yet.... Tony, i'm not quite so sure, i forgot to ask him when i saw him this past weekend.

I am planning to arrive Sunday and depart Tuesday, so I won't miss the mixer this year! :D

how would we keep them chilled? we can't use them at any of the events since we have to do on-site food only.

I'd love to bring some to phx, just dunno how we'd keep them chilled for 3 days. HAHA

Back