Roll call: Who's coming to network jc (as of sep 08)

:hiya:
sigpic3716_1.gif

here's the registration list (figured this might help :D)

keep in mind, there are 14 on the list who are not yet confirmed.

juxtapilot
Frank (not a JC member)
wayway8
CWU50
H46Bubba
Dazzler
tprops4me
Toria
jep
SmoothLanderJ
Bob D Duck
e_dawg
rocketman99
TheShortOne
JTrain609
PCL_128
Dvtpilot
N826AW
JaceTheAce
bumblebee
Cazadores
ready2fly
Complexhiav8r
NJT916
Qgar
ayseaf
killbilly
mpenguin1
Cav
My Flight Surgeon
wildfreightess
Sprint100
DenverPilot8
Brian Z
michaelcps
bigey
Kellwolf
klb
dhood84
Polar742
Gonzo
mikecweb
Seggy
Captain Bob
AZBigDog
Cory (not a JC member)
slushie
pedro
Firebird2XC
MQAAord

Kristie...you forgot to put my much better half on the list. We will be at the Venetian Friday through Monday morning and the moving to the Sahara.

Going through the list I can see that I will be missing a good NJC, stupid school :)

My husband and I aren't on the list but we are planning on being there. We will have to pay the extra cause well...finances have to wait until a bonus arrives :eek: I might be having 1 or 2 non JCers coming with. How long do we have to get registered online before we just have to register in Vegas?

WOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just heard from CS. They approved my trip trade which will give me off from the 19th-23. This will allow me to stay for the entire NJC shindig and NOT have to take the redeye back to EWR on Tuesday night in order to work an overnight which started with 5 legs and an 0830 show on Wedneday.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

:nana2: :bandit: :rawk: :)

You know the old saying, "Be there or be square." :)

God, I'm old......:panic: ;)

Ya know, if you'd quit saying stuff like that, I don't think anybody would notice.

Age is just a number more than ever these days, ya know?

If you judge somebody's age by their actions, I've been about 14 for quite a while now. :rolleyes:

Ah, you wouldn't think I'm my age either by the way I act----according to my kids, anyway! :p Trust me, my age doesn't bother me one bit. In fact, I look at the number and can't believe it. :D

It's just once in a while an old saying pops into my head and I have to laugh since I know most of you guys weren't even alive when they were popular! ;)

Everything still looks good for me. I did catch my company giving me the wrong days off and had to correct for it though.

Back