Right on track...

[ QUOTE ]
I spent the last 20 minutes googling for a photo of the landlady from "Kingpin"....to no avail. SO imagine her pic below...

[/ QUOTE ]
That whole "I think you knocked something loose.." scene makes me wanna hurl. I literally cannot watch that part of the movie.
blush.gif

Oh man....I'm literally laughing outloud......I loved that movie.....except that it kind of paved the way for all the crappy shock humor movies that followed......
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry babe......
grin.gif
That movie cracks me up though.....hilarious!

[/ QUOTE ]

Posting to each other when you live together........odd, or is it just me?

We live in Springville. I was born in Reno, dh in Orem, but we built our house in Springville 2 years ago. We will be there in Vero sometime between the 3-5 (I think I have said that 10 times now? LOL) Just making sure everyone in Vero knows we are coming! We expect a welcome party! LOL

[ QUOTE ]

Posting to each other when you live together........odd, or is it just me?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, I've done that!

I've been four feet from Kristie and made a flippant post to her just to do something goofy.

But then, it lets everyone else know that I'm a human, rather than some animatronic machine that screams, "NETWORK NETWORK NETWORK" and "Dumass, you ain't gonna get nowhere decent wiff no degree!"

Alas, no one ever listens so even after posting this at 2:41am, I've got a bunch of email from people with 2000 hours, no degree and wondering why XYZ won't acknowledge their resume!

Actually, not a bunch, just about 12 new ones.

Oh crap...you mean it's important to have a degree?

tongue.gif
Just kidding....Got mine tucked away in the foot locker!! Ready to pull out at a moments notice!

So will I actully need to produce my degree one day? I have not the slightest idea where the actual paper is anymore. I always figured I would just have to write it down on an application and list it on my resume. Should I be trying to get a duplicate?

Back