Resume Workshop

Winnie would be hosting! :)

In talking to her yesterday, we're looking at having a Resume booth where you can get your resume reviewed and redone for free OR a workshop to talk about how to effectively update your own resume.

I would say that's full of WIN! I'm sure many of us would appreciate a bit of help w/ the resumes. I know I'm always happy to receive good constructive criticism. I'll have mine ready to go. :)

Bring your resume on a flash drive!

Hopefully everyone already has a resume in MS Word? :)

Hopefully everyone already has a resume in MS Word? :)

If I'm able to get out, I'm pretty handy with resume writing (ie. I have a bunch of experience with working on people's resumes) and would be happy to lend a hand.

I'll even show you how to convert it to a PDF for giggles :)

I was gonna bring this...
hdfloppy5.jpg

:D

I'll even show you how to convert it to a PDF for giggles :)

I only send my stuff in PDF formats. I use PrimoPDF to convert.

oh comeon....i only say flash drive because if people bring it on a CD, we have nothing to save it back on!!

so a flash drive becomes an important commodity :)

I would also be interested in hearing Winnie's perspective on my resume, especially given the seasonal nature of my past jobs. I'm not looking for a job right now, but I think her advice would be very helpful in the future.

OK it appears that we have 8 who can sit with Winnie and she can help you edit your resume...
any further people interested please sign below for the standby list...

Would it be worthwhile to submit in advance?

Also, your not SMOKING in your Av are you???
No, but have it on a thumb drive. If you do not have a resume, at least have an outline finished on a thumb drive.

Of course I am not smoking.... here's your clue "Who loves ya, baby!":rawk:

You know I'm older then you right??? Lollipops at your age????:cool: Gonna shave the head next?

No I didn't, but I wouldn't be advertising that if I were you....I go through phases... The breakfast place I frequented in Klamath Falls had free lollie pops at check out;)

Back