Recruiting

Nice attempt at a hollow humble brag… no one cares.

The same standard that AA uses? Like handing out CJOs at job fairs? Thats a lofty goal!🙄

Sounds like an Envoy training dept problem… RTP has been widely successful at other carriers. Perhaps learning to teach more effectively would garner better results?

Sounds like you weren’t able to capture the “cream of the crop” if the airline isn’t already adequately staffed… good luck finding more bodies next year.
I’m self aware enough to recognize that if the hired me then their standards are absolutely horse •.

Nice attempt at a hollow humble brag… no one cares.

The same standard that AA uses? Like handing out CJOs at job fairs? Thats a lofty goal!🙄

Sounds like an Envoy training dept problem… RTP has been widely successful at other carriers. Perhaps learning to teach more effectively would garner better results?

Sounds like you weren’t able to capture the “cream of the crop” if the airline isn’t already adequately staffed… good luck finding more bodies next year.
Sounds like an Envoy training dept problem… RTP has been widely successful at other carriers. Perhaps learning to teach

more effectively would garner better results?
RTP has been "widely effective" because the students were getting 3, 4 and sometimes FIVE extra sims. I don't have anything against military, I salute their service as I have a military background myself. I do have a problem with these guys getting slotted in ahead of pipeline university grads that are cadets. These cadets are trained in 121 ops through their entire course. They are the most prepared and successful of any new hire I've ever seen.

If you want to trigger him talk about how bad the acting was in Act of Valor.

RTP has been "widely effective" because the students were getting 3, 4 and sometimes FIVE extra sims. I don't have anything against military, I salute their service as I have a military background myself. I do have a problem with these guys getting slotted in ahead of pipeline university grads that are cadets. These cadets are trained in 121 ops through their entire course. They are the most prepared and successful of any new hire I've ever seen.

I spent my first six months out of college with a production company that traveled parts of the lower 48 doing Vietnam War re-enactments.

Alright man this is where the line is drawn. You can be a tool as much as you want concerning your stupid efforts in selling a particular airline to people. But to think doing re enactments gives you a military background means you have a serious mental issue. Everyone had to read about historical wars in school, everyone.. Yet they don’t claim to have a military background. Just because you’re some history dweeb who did some LARPing of historical war doesn’t give you anywhere near the perspective of former combat mission aviators.

I have an MLB background, I went to a few live games and when I was a kid I wore a uniform that said Mariners on them. Therefore I can relate to the perspective of pro ball players.

See how ridiculous that sounds? If you have to say something like that in order to feel validated or defend your opinions on some matter related or not, you have an issue and should get it checked.

Last edited:
Back