Quotable quotes

mpenguin1

My vote goes to Max.

"How do you blow the side?." Of course, Max asked the question with his perverted eyes glowing

2nd one.

"Poor Doug blew his big wad!!" - h46bubba

This one comes from Tony

Seggy - "How can I talk to her when people keep sending me messages?"

Tony - "Well, turn your cell phone off.":nana2:

I think the grand prize is (in summation):

"Uh yeah, I fly international for Continental..." - To be unnammed woo, er, pilot of a weedwhacker trying to pick up a chick....

I think the grand prize is (in summation):

"Uh yeah, I fly international for Continental..." - To be unnammed woo, er, pilot of a weedwhacker trying to pick up a chick....

Hey! He flies to Canada every once in a while. That counts!....Right?

I heard many great quotes. Its a shame most are R rated. Some even X rated. Maybe Flychicaga will post it. He knows exactly which one Im referring to. ;):laff:

Why can I not really remember many. Oh, well I will sit back, read and see what comes out of my sleep deprived melon.

Here's one for ya....Wildfreightess stating, "My ovaries are twitching," after listening to a phone conversation I had with my teenaged twin daughters.

Q...how could your forget?

"Would you like a little butter with your tail?"

At NFI on Sunday night, there was a bucket of battered sausages for people to share out on the balcony:

Undisclosed person: "Hey Max, would you like some sausage?"
Max: "Now you know I don't receive"

Also, I liked when about five people said in unison:
"Ah, so that's Captain Bob!!!"

Pengy

What was the quote when we were outside done with the Allegiant Tour? I dont remember but couldnt stop laughing!??!

There should be about 7 or 8 folks that remember this one...

"I want some black action!"

No... Max wasn't involved...

;)

I'm pretty sure anything I said being repeated here would get the ban-hammer filter.

Yeah.

"If you listen closely, you can hear my liver screaming." :buck:

Nice!

Firebird, everything work out to your liking this morning? ;) I want details man.

Back