Quotable quotes

Nice!

Firebird, everything work out to your liking this morning? ;) I want details man.

I dunno. I got a picturemail of one of the group shots with hottie and friend and a "Thanks for a great night!" pic. The rub? Her friend's phone- I don't have her number. Her entourage runs tight security.

I don't think I'll be giving out any more free tango lessons, alas.:rolleyes:

Pity. I'd have commuted for that girl. :drool: I wanted to know her. You know- like.. ask questions.. and actually listen. :)

I will say this- she was into me. Her friends had to peel her off me.

Ever see the movie "Serendipity"? Yeah.

Tony and Seggy, I'll be giving a roundtable segment next year. You guys want this first in the schedule so you can put it to good use? :D

Sidebar: Any girl that actually manages to shackle me still has to pass a panel interview with the JC crew. "Awesome enough to be a JC lady" is a must-have to seal the deal.

"mark...mark...mark...mark....mark......mark.... MARK.. MARK...MARK...Hey man, nice to see you tonight"

You guys think that just because I wasn't there in person that I wasn't there in spirit. Besides, I have a very sophisticated intelligence operation.

You guys think that just because I wasn't there in person that I wasn't there in spirit. Besides, I have a very sophisticated intelligence operation.

We know you were there in spirit.

We were there in the spirits.

That has us there in good spirits.

Okay, I'll stop now.

Who blabbed? :rolleyes:

(just kidding..... )
Hey Charlie...just don't go blabbing how you entertained a pilot AND FA in the Rainman Suite with no backup while changing your pants! :p ;)

Oh, and Black Action was pretty funny as was Jackhammer Man. Hey, Pengy-----when you changing your screenname? :)

Seggy's press like debrief

Seggy- (on the stage with the mic) "I'd like to thank klb for making it happen and screw all the rest of you cockblockers."

Random shouts from spectators- "So what happened"

Seggy -"She's a very nice young lady"

Random shout from the crowd- "Are you confirming that you, in fact, got shot down sir? (As camera flashes erupt)

Seggy - "I can neither confirm nor deny that. (He quickly changes the subject) I'd like to thank Doug and Kristie..."

Oh yeah, almost forgot about this one. How about that beautiful young New Zealand woman who sooo politely stated, "I don't fancy pilots much, you know," when some of my young pilot friends informed her what they were. The look of their faces was priceless. Talk about being shot down in style!

Back