Quotable Quotes....

I think I was the standin at one point but it was passed this episode. Noone would drink my concoctions though....So I did...Ouch.

I guess I forgot to mention I'm an EMT-B. I would have felt stupid if medics were called.

Travisimo (Wolfie)talking to this "nice" young lady at the Caramel- "So...what do you do?"
"Nice" young lady- "Ohhh a little bit of this and a little bit of that. Where are you staying?":)

From countless people- "You must be 777foever"
Me-"NO! I'm KLB.":)

Doug- "Did you know KLB was black?":)

Must admit I was one fo countless people. Sorry again:(

Chops(travissimo) was telling me about that one. I can just see my wife's face if that progressed.

One of the first conversations that I had with ASpilot2be as I'm driving up the strip to meet up at 9FI.

Me "Hey man, you hear that sound coming from my right rear tire? I think the brake shop screwed something up on my car"
ASpilot2be "Yeah. I wonder what that is?"

The next day after I picked 777foever up from the airport.

Me -"What is that sound coming from my rear tire.?"
777foever- "I hear it also"
Lady in car as she passes me by -"Hey, your left rear tire looks like it's about to fall off.
Me-"WTF":banghead:

I had just gotten my brakes on my car changed 2 days before. The shop neglected to tighten down the lugnuts left rear tire. I heard a strange noise coming from my rear, but I thought it was the right rear. ASpilot2be and I even checked the right rear tire before we went over to 9FI. Needless to say, I had some words with that shop!:banghead: I almost lost a tire on the interstate.

Formulae for disaster:

Be certain there is approx. 1" of liquid remaining in each bottle and proceed in the following manner.
Gin chased with Vodka chased with Rum chased with Tequila..........

Complete this task within 10 minutes and you too can spend the night completely passed out on a couch or floor or street somewhere.
There was way more than an inch of Tequila, more like 4, I think that was what did you in.

There was way more than an inch of Tequila, more like 4, I think that was what did you in.

Ok, that might be true, I don't remember exactly how much was in 'em. I know it was the proverbial "bottom of the bottle" in each though.

On a side note, one thing needs to be clear......nothing did ME in. I am not the consumer of the bottles, merely the watcher while it's happening guy. :hiya:

Anywho.......next quote

Ok, that might be true, I don't remember exactly how much was in 'em. I know it was the proverbial "bottom of the bottle" in each though.

On a side note, one thing needs to be clear......nothing did ME in. I am not the consumer of the bottles, merely the watcher while it's happening guy. :hiya:

Anywho.......next quote
You...Him.... I forget who was who.

I just remembered one. :)

Me to Max - "Is that a cosmo?"
Max - "Yeah, I have an image to keep"

Uh, yeah, I actually felt guilty about that. I figured, okay, the session's over, I'm gonna head on down to Caramel for a bit.

And then when I got back, we're talking paramedics and whatnot...I'm like, sheesh, leave the bar for an hour...
shoot, you have nothing to feel guilty about Tony!! not like we were paying you to do the job, it's all volunteerism....it's just a fun hobby of yours and you're quite good at it! :nana2:

it was a totally self-induced incident....i doubt anyone would have been able to stop that regardless of what, who, where etc...

Back