Question on making the 135>121 jump

I haven’t look at this thread in a couple days. Thanks for all the responses, I’m excited to start applying. It’s great to hear some one on one experiences with similar situations! Fingers crossed.

Lol. It’s all about d-dub. If either one of those companies seemed to give at least half a crap about a dfw base it would be a tougher decision. Also uniforms. Our uniform provider is awful. The pants are clearly designed by someone that has had pants described to them, but never seen them personally. Also AA has a cool pilot shop RIGHT IN THE TRAING CENTER!
That is a perfect description of our uniforms.

Lol. It’s all about d-dub. If either one of those companies seemed to give at least half a crap about a dfw base it would be a tougher decision. Also uniforms. Our uniform provider is awful. The pants are clearly designed by someone that has had pants described to them, but never seen them personally. Also AA has a cool pilot shop RIGHT IN THE TRAING CENTER!
Spirit has a decent sized DFW base no?

Spirit has a decent sized DFW base no?
Decent sized? Yes. We have only a small hand full of gates and do very little flying of our own. Almost all of my trips start with a leg to Vegas or Florida then flying out of there for 4 days.

WhatsApp Image 2.jpeg

Your trip end in Dallas though, right?
Well of course. That’s not the concerning but, though. What’s concerning is there really isn’t a system for dfw. Most of the newer flying we’ve started has, almost none of it, has been out of dfw. We’re a crew repository in DFW. The base isn’t growing, we are getting any more gates, and we just don’t have a presence there. I’d be shocked if dfw had any role in long term landing as a base.

AA on the other hand leaving Dallas unless the apocalypse happens.

Back