For Sale QT Halo (in ear) Headset - Like New

Colin Levy

Headset is less than 3 months old. This is my third pair of QT Halos over the last 5 years at the airlines. They are solid.

Today I replaced the ear tips, sound tubes and microphone wind screen with all brand new replacements.

Will come with headset, carrying case, instruction manual and multiple bags of brand new ear tips of varying sizes and styles.

$285 shipped

20191206_201257.jpg

20191206_201452.jpg

20191206_201742.jpg

20191206_201802.jpg

Why have you had 3 of them in 5 years? I own the same ones but damn that’s doesn’t scream “solid” to me.

sorry, that being said they are great headsets

Why have you had 3 of them in 5 years? I own the same ones but damn that’s doesn’t scream “solid” to me.

sorry, that being said they are great headsets

Unfortunate the first I ran over while moving my chair back in the airplane. Will call that one pilot error. The second I bought used on the forums and ended up stopped working after 3 years.

Got the Bose ProFlight for Christmas, so don't want this pair going to waste as they don't have much time on them.

By chance, do you still have these for sale? I could use them for my daughter, who hates clamp-style headsets

Unfortunate the first I ran over while moving my chair back in the airplane. Will call that one pilot error. The second I bought used on the forums and ended up stopped working after 3 years.

Got the Bose ProFlight for Christmas, so don't want this pair going to waste as they don't have much time on them.
Should of called customer service, otherwise known as the owner of the company. He’s great.

CQ1 is a straight-up plagiarized copy. When you buy from quiet technologies, you are supporting a family in missouri.

CQ1 is a straight-up plagiarized copy. When you buy from quiet technologies, you are supporting a family in missouri.
In fairness, CQ looks to be owned by a young couple in Texas and made in America. I think your money would be responsibly spent on either company.
They do seem to be nearly identical, the only improvement I see after a quick perusal would be an adjustable gain for the mic. (Do my QT’s have that?)
I’d be curious to see someone do a side by side comparison.

Mic boom is longer on the CQ.

Gain is not adjustable on Halo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back