Pursuing a dream

Moven8

So where to start. Ive searched this website and found some very useful information. But I'd like some input. Ever since I was little I've wanted to be a pilot, originally all I wanted was to fly airliners. And then I was obsessed with the F/A-18 and to fly on carriers, but the military is not for me. I have long since given up on aviation dreams, but I'm still obsessed with flying to a point where my girlfriends is forcing look into being a pilot. I'm currently 19 years old and one semester in at an affordable four year university that does not have an aviation program. I have no experience in flying. My plan currently is to continue my pursuit of a communications degree or if I change something not aviation as a fall back plan. For now I will continue to network as if I'm going into a career in communications. I plan over the next four years to make a final decision on whether or not I pursue my dream. I'm aware that it will be rough the first few years but its something i want to do and its not for the potential large amount of money down the road if I'm very lucky. I was planning on doing flight training after I graduate from university. How realistic is my plan? Does anyone have any suggestions? Sorry for being so wordy!!!
All the best,
Matthew

You should give some specific information about your proffered location & your interest. There are lot many options in flight training like Commercial pilot, private pilot, business pilot, fighter pilot, helicopter pilot & many more. Which area you really looking forward for your future ?

Back