PUBNAT8 Selection Results:

Bigey

Well, the results are out. If you've been selected you should know by now.

To those selected, Congratulations!

To those NOT selected, Dont give up and keep trying! Good luck to you all!

I'm not selected again at this point...and I'm now done with this route/atc/cti everything.

Thankfully I had my backup plan all set up!

Thanks to everyone here that helped prep me for the AT-SAT and gave all the insight to the hiring process. Much appreciated! I guess ATC wasnt my niche afterall!

I'll still frequent this area as much as I can to help with whatever I can!

I didn't get anything in my ASAP today about it. How did you know you didn't get selected?

Yeah...on my ASAP page, it still says I "...may or may not be selected." Unless your application says otherwise, how do you know you weren't selected to interview?

I'm guessing he called. Aviation Careers Division has been telling people their status today. The rumor is that the only OTS selected were those with vet preference. The rest of us will have to wait until march for a legitimate shot if they hold another panel at that time.

I agree with the above. I called today and got the shaft as well. I'm OTS without Vet. Pref. just FYI. Hopefully if they have a March panel we get looked at!

Just got off the phone with them. I was not selected. Here's to hoping in march. But I have one quesiton. I turn 30 in march, i have to have my TOL before my 31st bday in order to continue yes?

My condolences to those who got the shaft this time.

There is hope though! I got picked up for an interview purely OTS. Best day ever :rawk:

CA. I'm hoping for ZLA since it's in my hometown!

EDIT: Looks like several people on SM are saying they were OTS with no vet pref as well.

Haha what a trip! I move out of CA and people get selected for CA!

Congrats bro! I toured ZLA once and it was pretty cool!

Sorry to hear it, Bigey. You'll have more fun in a cockpit anyway.

I'm guessing he called. Aviation Careers Division has been telling people their status today. The rumor is that the only OTS selected were those with vet preference. The rest of us will have to wait until march for a legitimate shot if they hold another panel at that time.

Plenty of OTS have been selected without vets pref. What rumor?

Sorry to hear it, Bigey. You'll have more fun in a cockpit anyway.

Plenty of OTS have been selected without vets pref. What rumor?

It's all good! Haha so interesting to see how I wanted nothing but to have my job be aviation, and I thought ATC would be the best fit. Now it's time to focus on getting my degree and starting to make lots of the green so I can one day buy my own citation and fly it single pilot! :)

1-405-954-4657. They gave me the news in less than 5 minutes.

On a side note, does an interview pretty much guarantee the job? I mean it's just waiting from here right?
The interview is something of a formality. They want to be sure you can speak clearly, and can respond to questions. Then it's off to the drug test, background check, and the psych evaluation. Get all those in place, and you're pretty much a shoo in.

Back