PUBNAT5 ATSAT question

CHayes1126

I just noticed I was selected to take the ATSAT for PUBNAT5. How long does it usually take to get an email or snail mail? Also ive seen some study guides on here for the ATSAT and they mention online versions of some of the test sections. Anyone know where I can find those? Thanks!

There's a sticky thread called "everything you wanted to know about the at-sat". Start there

Yea, I forgot to check the online app thing in a while. I got the message Oct 31st but I just now checked it. Nothing showed up in the mail however. I guess ill just call and maybe test with the 6 guys. This couldn't be better timing, I was just furloughed from my airline job!

me personally it took me 3 days between the notification on ASAP and the e-mail sent.

you need to schedule a test date so id call robinson aviation asap and see if you still have a date and time open for scheduling. they worked with me because of hurricane gustav at that time so im sure they'll work with you as well.

if not. welcome to the pubnat6 thread:buck:

If I missed it I hope I dont have to re-apply. This process takes too long. Do you have a number to Robinson?

Yea, I forgot to check the online app thing in a while. I got the message Oct 31st but I just now checked it. Nothing showed up in the mail however. I guess ill just call and maybe test with the 6 guys. This couldn't be better timing, I was just furloughed from my airline job!

PUBNAT5 didn't test yet... make sure you're checking your spam box, but I don't think any PUBNAT5 emails went out yet.

All the information about the AT-SAT will be in the e-mail....... I took the ATSAT in July and it seems like a year ago, its amazing what this process will do to you,lol.

I just noticed I was selected to take the ATSAT for PUBNAT5. How long does it usually take to get an email or snail mail? Also ive seen some study guides on here for the ATSAT and they mention online versions of some of the test sections. Anyone know where I can find those? Thanks!

I applied for Pubnat5 as well. I just spoke to FAA department and they told me that the email should be received within 2 weeks of announcement, therefore she told me to wait another week for it. If not - then give FAA a call again. So, I assume NOv. 14th will be an official 2 weeks. I will call them Friday if I don't get notification email.
Keep in touch.

Kinda sucks that it is taking this long. We had to wait 3 months just to get the auth. e-mail. There other PUBNATS were only 1 month I think. Oh well

I applied for Pubnat5 as well. I just spoke to FAA department and they told me that the email should be received within 2 weeks of announcement, therefore she told me to wait another week for it. If not - then give FAA a call again. So, I assume NOv. 14th will be an official 2 weeks. I will call them Friday if I don't get notification email.
Keep in touch.

Hey OKsee just wanted to know if you had heard anything else from them, every time i try to call it's difficult to get thru.

I talked to Pam today and she said nothing has been sent out yet for PUBNAT 5 testing. Anyone know if there's usually a testing location in Boston?

Back