PUBNAT5 ATSAT question

I applied for PUBNAT5 but no email yet... although I already did take the AT-SAT on the 11/4 for PUBHI...still waiting for my score :(

I also have not received my PUBNAT5 email yet.

The question I have is regarding the flexibility of location/time. I'm getting married in January and hence will be out of service for about 3 weeks. If the date/location they offer me is during that time, and I can't make it, can you reschedule at a different location or are you back to Square One?

The question I have is regarding the flexibility of location/time. I'm getting married in January and hence will be out of service for about 3 weeks. If the date/location they offer me is during that time, and I can't make it, can you reschedule at a different location or are you back to Square One?

I don't think it's that flexible. I'm pretty sure if you can't make it, you'd need to reapply.

Well that's disappointing. I guess I got my "you've been approved to test" notification the same day everyone else did. I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope for a December or February test date!

On a related note, I guess PUBNAT7 should be coming out soon, based on the rumors I've seen flying around these forums. Would I be wise to apply for that anyway, having already applied for PUBNAT5?

On a related note, I guess PUBNAT7 should be coming out soon, based on the rumors I've seen flying around these forums. Would I be wise to apply for that anyway, having already applied for PUBNAT5?

Yes... apply to every announcement that opens. If you're not selected from PUBNAT5 and you haven't applied to PUBNAT6, 7, and future PUBNATs, you won't be considered again.

In my case, I was originally PUBNAT2, I went through the whole process, made it on a referral list, and then wasn't selected. If I didn't apply to PUBNAT4,5,6 (which I did), I would have to wait for PUBNAT7 to open and start all over.

Just curious, if you dont get well qualified on the test... can you retake it for a better score if you reapply?

Just curious, if you dont get well qualified on the test... can you retake it for a better score if you reapply?

Your score is good for three years, but you can retake the test after one year. The new score will always replace the original score... so make sure you don't do worse the second time around.

The test is done by a contract company, and they have no problem testing you anywhere in the US (wherever they're doing testing). You're on your own for transportation though.

The test is done by a contract company, and they have no problem testing you anywhere in the US (wherever they're doing testing). You're on your own for transportation though.

Thanks for that. I'll hope for no conflict, but it's good to have hope for options. And that may be the greatest icon ever. I want that shirt.

Ha ha, yes I have an idea. You don't have to worry about me rubbing it in. I only go to grad school here. My loyalty lies with Oklahoma, my alma mater :)

Yesterday was quite the day for me!

Back