PUBNAT3

Wow, this forum really died hasn't it?

Nothing to talk about anymore lol, well I don't think I got picked up this time around so I was able to move around a bit get out of my MP unit and get a 15Q (ATC) school date on march 13th. I guess this is the path I'm going to have to take to get into the FAA and I get to apply under a VRA anouncement next time. Best of luck to all of you and see ya soon.

okay, go my pepc confirmation on friday, first email had the wrong month(august), Im going to the chicago pepc in march, so they caught that error and sent another email, guess what at the end it says see you in NY LOL!.2 wrong emails

Just wanted to give a shout out to the people selected to Denver Center:rawk:... wanted to know what kind of company I'd be possibly joining. Have a good one and next time for sure chris!!

I haven't checked the forum for a few weeks and checked it just now. I'm freaking out because I haven't gotten an e-mail and the fact I haven't applied for another PUBNAT. ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH. I put down Kentucky (louisville and cincy), then put down Indiana (Indy tower or center). Lastly wrote any where in the USA. I feel like I wont be getting an email and I keep checking my folders but this is freaking me out. :panic:
08/12 - Took the AT-SAT in Lisle , IL(300 miles from my Kentucky home)
08/18 - A score of a 96 posted on my Birthday!!!!
11/20 - Geo Pref (3 months later)
01/08 - Referral list
--------No email yet and going crazy!!!!!!

I am one of the Denver people. I interview in Longmont on 3/3. Hope it goes ok.
Awesome! Congrats! Glad to have some company.

5/30/08 PUBNAT3
8/13 AT-SAT test date
8/18 AT-SAT Score (99.2%)
11/20 Geo Pref Email Received (UT, CO)
2/2/09 Accept non PEPC for ZDV
2/19 Interview at ZFW
2/24 Received TOL
2/28 Forms and Med completed
Today Waiting for MMPI, background, & FOL

Interview went well. HR stated they will recommend hire. Now I just wait for TOL, which she said would be 3-6 months.

Back