PUBNAT3 Geo-Prefs

so pub 3 and 4 unite. im guessing pepc in february? anybody have any rumors as to its whereabouts

I'm thinking about putting down IL, IN on one, and IL and either MI/WI on the other. Not entirely sure yet....

I'm sure this has been asked and answered several times, but I was unable to come up with anything using the search feature. The question is, can you make multiple referral lists at the same time? For instance, you put State A and State B down on your prefs, can you be put on both referral lists? Again, sorry for the repetition, but I was just wondering if anyone had an answer. Thanks for the help!!! See you guys in OKC!

I'm sure this has been asked and answered several times, but I was unable to come up with anything using the search feature. The question is, can you make multiple referral lists at the same time? For instance, you put State A and State B down on your prefs, can you be put on both referral lists? Again, sorry for the repetition, but I was just wondering if anyone had an answer. Thanks for the help!!! See you guys in OKC!
You do not make a referral list according by state, but by announcement. So to answer your question you can be on multiple referral list, PUBNAT 3,4,5, etc... , but not State A and State B.

There is only ONE referral list per announcement. That list has the names and the states those names were chosen for. And it probably has some other stuff too. Now with this combining of PN 3 & 4 I don't know how that's going to work.

so does anyone know if I filled out my geo prefs for pub3 and pub4 can I adjust or change them at any point of time prior to closing date?

Back