Pubnat 5/6

Rosta, my little brother goes to CTI school in seattle, and they had someone guest speak in their class from ZSE. The women told them that ZSE is now one of the best staffed facilities out of all the centers. Just thought that info would be something you'd wanna know. I know FOL's are given out based on facility need, and if they are well staffed it may be longer than expected.

Rosta, my little brother goes to CTI school in seattle, and they had someone guest speak in their class from ZSE. The women told them that ZSE is now one of the best staffed facilities out of all the centers. Just thought that info would be something you'd wanna know. I know FOL's are given out based on facility need, and if they are well staffed it may be longer than expected.

Blahhhhh. Good thing I'm locking down for a wait anyway... just did a short interview with jetBlue yesterday.

Thanks for the info man. As always, appreciate it. At least one of the HR reps sent out that email recently saying that TOL's aren't going to expire on us or anything.

Blahhhhh. Good thing I'm locking down for a wait anyway... just did a short interview with jetBlue yesterday.

Thanks for the info man. As always, appreciate it. At least one of the HR reps sent out that email recently saying that TOL's aren't going to expire on us or anything.

Yeah, that made me smile. Sucks though, my heart leaps every time I see an email from my HR rep. Then I open it and it the same old thing. "Hurry up and WAIT!"

Yeah, that made me smile. Sucks though, my heart leaps every time I see an email from my HR rep. Then I open it and it the same old thing. "Hurry up and WAIT!"

Yeah, it's like they're teasing you. But then, if I had to put up with working in HR, I'd be inclined to do it once in a while, just to keep entertained.

FOL class date May 6!!!! I havn't posted in a while cause i figured i was the only pubnat 5'er still in limbo. just figured i would let everyone know the next class date. good luck!:nana2:

FOL class date May 6!!!! I havn't posted in a while cause i figured i was the only pubnat 5'er still in limbo. just figured i would let everyone know the next class date. good luck!:nana2:
CONGRATS!!:clap::clap::clap:

If I may ask, what facility?

Congrats! I asked Louie about a redirect from enroute (ZKC) to terminal (MCI) to see if that might get me a class date, but he said no.

Congrats! I asked Louie about a redirect from enroute (ZKC) to terminal (MCI) to see if that might get me a class date, but he said no.
EM called me and asked if I wanted a redirect...it didn't even take me a half of a second to say yes...plus it was terminal to terminal

EM called me and asked if I wanted a redirect...it didn't even take me a half of a second to say yes...plus it was terminal to terminal

Good Lord, it seems like she didn't call anyone when she worked for the central region, but as soon as she moves regions, people are getting calls. Man, I should have picked a different region.

Ohh how I miss the excitement this forum used to have.... as much as I know you all do I want to hear some sort of forward motion... some sort of light at the end of this tunnel bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im goin crazy!! I just wanted you all to know youre not alone lol

Attachments

• tu.jpg
    tu.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 159
Back