PubNat 2 POLL...

Wyopoke79

Some of you were lucky enough to have a facility select you for further consideration. The purpose of this Poll is to get an idea of what of what level facilities candidates were selected for.

Selected for Ann Arbor Municipal Tower (level 5). I'm incredibly excited about working in a tower, it's exactly what I wanted.

I'm a little less excited about the pay, but I'll make it work. And maybe if I get proficient enough, I can transfer up to a larger facility in a few years after certification. I have to say I'm more confident about my chances at making it through certification when starting with a lower level facility than if I got tossed into a level 12 right off the bat.

Selected for Ann Arbor Municipal Tower (level 5). I'm incredibly excited about working in a tower, it's exactly what I wanted.

I'm a little less excited about the pay, but I'll make it work. And maybe if I get proficient enough, I can transfer up to a larger facility in a few years after certification. I have to say I'm more confident about my chances at making it through certification when starting with a lower level facility than if I got tossed into a level 12 right off the bat.

I agree with you 100%... I am at a lower level facility and it's exactly where I want to be. :nana2:

How about, "I was selected, but have no idea what for." ?
Oh, thats right... There's no need to make a whole new category for only ONE PERSON. I have the worst luck.
C'mon Tuesday!!!

How about, "I was selected, but have no idea what for." ?
Oh, thats right... There's no need to make a whole new category for only ONE PERSON. I have the worst luck.
C'mon Tuesday!!!

hopefully you will find something out on Tuesday...I would be lighting up the HR contacts phone!!

wow i see that 3 people here are going to level 5's. thats crazy low. i was just looking at the pay and when you hit CPC status you make $38,700 + 13.18% = $43,800. i hope wherever you guys are gonna live is REALLY cheap. i will be at ZNY (and i know NY is a lot more expensive) and will start at $41,825, and when i hit CPC i will be over $100,000. i guess you can always transfer. i hope they let ya.

question...are the level 5 facilities the ones you wanted? or did you want a higher facility and just got offered the lower one?

Holy smokes, 16 people going to lvl. 12s. That's impressive.

Make that 17...I was selected for ZTL. And for those of you that didn't get picked up this time around just keep applying. Apparently it works because I was passed over the first time around. Congrats to everyone else.

Back