PubNat 2 POLL...

Awesome poll- makes me feel a bit off to be placed in a low-level facility. Just curious (big suprise, I know)... If I want a bigger responsibility, and higher level tower, how long may I wait? I'd hate to get settled and build a family at my awarded facility when I know I'm moving on to something bigger, eventually. Maybe I should start a different thread?
Here's to another day of waiting...

Awesome poll- makes me feel a bit off to be placed in a low-level facility. Just curious (big suprise, I know)... If I want a bigger responsibility, and higher level tower, how long may I wait? I'd hate to get settled and build a family at my awarded facility when I know I'm moving on to something bigger, eventually. Maybe I should start a different thread?

Probably five or so years? at least back when i was reading every post on this forum every day that seemed to be the consensus

If you did another poll and asked people who were selescted for a 10-12... 80% would say they were en route.:panic:

There isn't. I believe Las Vegas falls under the LA Center...but for all I know it could be ZOA or ZAB.

i didn't realize there was an en-route Las Vegas location, or I would have selected it, also! Darn...

You're safe - LAS contains both a tower & a TRACON, which are both considered 'terminal'.

Word from someone I know there is that they are definitely hiring, and definitely need people. I guess Grand Canyon, AZ needed someone more...

I'll see what I find out tomorrow...answers, hopefully.

Thanks for all of the helpful info! Still waiting...
www_MyEmoticons_com__smokelots.gif

I'm sure this is a stupid question, but how do you find out the level of a tower? I have Edwin A. Link Air Traffic Control Tower in Johnson City, New York. :confused:

Back